♡ 𝟻 ♡

Carlos Pov:

Once he leaves to check on everyone else I am quick to put my focus on my husband.

While this is going through my mind I make my way over to the bus and I quickly say something hoping he hears me.

Carlos: "Babe.."

Once I say this I wait for him to say something or even say something to me.

But after a few minutes he doesn't say anything.

Which suddenly worries me and I waste no time waiting any longer for him to say something.

Because I quickly make my way into the bus to check on him.

As I am on the bus there is water everywhere but it is not as bad as it was earlier.

Because Owen got the door open so most of the water is out.

But there is still water in this bus so it is still hard to move around.

Especially since the bus has crashed and it is damaged.

As this is going through my mind I put everything behind me for now and I focus on trying my best to get my husband out of here.

While I am looking for him and trying my best to be careful so I don't get hurt or injured myself.

I see T.K. and he is laying in the middle of the aisle.

As I am seeing this I waste no time and I check on him to make sure he is okay.

Carlos: "Babe?.."

Once I say this he looks at me and says something to me.

T.K.: "Is she okay?.."

Carlos: "I think she is going to be just fine she is in an ambulance and they are checking on her now."

As I am saying this to him he smiles softly which instantly makes me smile.

T.K.: "You came back for me?"

Carlos: "Babe I never left I have been outside checking on you and waiting for you."

T.K.: "Baby you didn't have to do that what about everyone else?"

Carlos: "Everyone else is fine I was worried about you more than anything my only focus was you and to make sure you was safe and okay."

T.K.: "Baby how do you know everyone is okay if your focus was on me?"

Carlos: "Because 126 and the ambulance are here checking on everyone your dad was even here checking on you. But he went to check on everyone else because he figured you wanted to see me and not him especially in this kind of situation."

T.K.: "I wouldn't mind seeing my dad but to be honest being in this situation right now I am really happy to see my husband right now."

Carlos: "Me too I was really worried about you.."

As I am saying this the thought of losing him comes back to my mind and I try my hardest to hide it.