♡ 𝟼 ♡

Carlos Pov:

Once I say this I carefully get up so I don't fall and hurt myself.

Now that I am standing up I gently grab his hand and help him up so he doesn't fall or hurt himself even more.

As I am helping him up I gently place his arm around my neck so he can hold onto me if he needs too.

I then gently place my arm around his waist to hold him up so he doesn't fall.

As we are like this I am quick to say something so I know he is okay before we start walking out of here.

Carlos: "Babe are you okay?"

T.K.: "Yes Baby I am fine let's get out of here."

After he says this we both get off of this bus safely without getting hurt or injured.

A Few Minutes Later:

We both made it safely off of the bus.

Once we get off of the bus everyone around us suddenly has their eyes on us and as this is happening everyone suddenly starts cheering and clapping.

While this is happening and we are taking this in T.K.'s focus suddenly goes on the bus driver.

As he is looking at her he is quick to leave my arms and he makes his way over to her.

T.K.: "Is she going to be okay?"

As he is saying this to her the bus driver lady suddenly grabs his hand and says something to him.

Lady Bus Driver: "I am going to be fine sweetie thank you."

T.K.: "You're welcome."

After he says this to her the paramedics get her into the ambulance.

They are quick to leave to get her the help she needs at the hospital.

As I am seeing this I make my way over to him and help him in case he needs help.

But as I am trying to help him two other paramedics that he works with Tommy & Nancy are quick to go to his side and help him.

While I am seeing this I don't know if I should go with him in case he needs me or wants me.

or

If I should just stay out of the way so I am not in the way or bothering them.

But as I am figuring out what I should do or what I want to do.

I suddenly hear Tommy say something that gets my attention.

Tommy: "Hey Carlos I think someone wants you.."

As she is saying this she is looking at T.K. who is just staring at me.

But he isn't saying anything he just continues to look at me.

As I am seeing this Tommy looks at T.K. then back at me and she is smiling this time.

~•><•~