X. A secret between us

"W-what?" Itto stood there stunned, "I-I..." Sara covered her mouth, "I'm afraid I said too much" She looked down scared, did she say too much? Exposing what actually happens with her family would ruin the kingdom's reputation, "Please," Sara looked up at Itto, "Last night I was thinking, if I lose my innocence, I'll have to go with that person." She was blushing at the thought, "But...your reputation!" Itto said concerned for Sara's reputation, "If they find out, if they don't...we'll run away, together." He looked at Sara, "Run away?" Itto started blushing, "Sara!" A familiar voice rang out that Sara knew, "Oh, Kamaji. Hello," She looked at her brother than back at Itto, "I believe you two haven't met, Kamaji this is Itto, and Itto this is Kamaji" The two men shook hands and exchanged smiles, "If I'm correct you're my who danced with my sister the night of the ball" Itto nodded nervously, "Ah, don't be nervous it's not like we're going to tell our father about this." Kamaji smiled, "Now then, I shall take my leave. There are certain buisnesses at the castle I need to attend to. Sara please come after your done talking." The man left leaving Sara and Itto alone, "Consider what I said but if you don't want too, I understand." Sara took her leave and headed to the castle. 

"She asked you what?" Heizou was walking with Itto since he had nothing to do, "That's what I thought I want to help her it's just..." He sighed, "Do it." 

"What?
"Do it."
"Why?"

"This is like a once in a lifetime chance, also don't you like her highness?" Heizou said, "A bit." Itto replied he blushed a bit, "See I know you do." Heizou smiled, "Look I'm not the king but I'll promise to not tell anyone okay?" Itto returned his smile, "I'll think about it." He walked to where he was going to meet Shinobu. 

.....

8:55 PM

Sara walked over to her door and locked it, "It's for the best.." She sighed and heard a knock on her window, "Hey..." Itto jumped from the window into her bedroom, "So...about the thing...are we still on-" Itto got cut off by Sara's lips meeting his, "Let's start...shall we?"