V. Please Let Time Stop

"Shikanoin, do you know where my sister went? My father requested you and her to be in the throne room standing next to him" Heizou turned around to see Kamaji behind him, "No, actually I haven't." It's just a little lie, how bad could this be? Heizou nervously chuckled to himself, "What does his majesty need this time? It must be important if he wants me and my lady there." He gently smiled at Kamaji, "Well, my father didn't specify what he needed you two for he just said, 'To show that they're made for'..." Kamaji sighed wondering what that meant, "So if you could find my sister that would be great." He left leaving Heizou there with his thoughts.

Itto pulled back from the kiss, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked worried about Sara's reputation if anyone found out, "I..I don't know anymore..this doesn't feel right." She held herself above the man under her, "If anyone finds out we'll run away together right?" Sara asked concerned, "Of course..." Itto agreed, "Ok then, we'll begin."

"Yoimiya...where are we?" A white haired man with a red streak said, "I think the palace...." Yoimiya said, "Kazuha...if anything happens promise me you'll take over the shop..." She looked at Kazuha, her assistant that helps her at the tailor's. "Of course, Yoi." Kazuha looked straight, "Thank you my most loyal guards for 'escorting' these creatures." Takayuki looked at them and chuckled quietly. "What do you want? H-Heizou, what are you doing here?" Yoimiya looked at Takayuki with anger then at Heizou, "Are you here because you agree that we are filthy and disgusting like your King?" The blonde girl asked feeling full of regret and pity, "Hey! Get your hands off of me!" A familiar voice rang out, "Shinobu! Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" Kazuha checked on Shinobu who entered the room, "Yeah, just...tired." She stood up and saw Heizou standing next to Takayuki, "What...you agree with him...?" Heizou looked down eyes full of seriousness and pity..."I..." His voice trembled a bit, "Just be honest Hei, we promise you'll still be our friend." Kazuha said, he was worried for his friend. "Shikanoin tell them..." Takayuki said sounding annoyed and impatient, "I can't...." Yoimiya's eyes widened, "You can't what?" Shinobu looked at him worried and concerned, "I can't say it..Shino..." He looked at Shinobu's eyes almost filled with tears, "Shikanoin, if you're worried that the abnormal girl's lover isn't here don't be worried because if he isn't here in the next thirty minutes we're executing his mother" Takayuki looked at Heizou and chuckled softly again. "I...have to warn them." Heizou ran out of the room to the bedroom area for the royals. 

"Sara! Open please.....please open the door." Heizou knocked on the door loudly, tears filling his eyes.

"Hold on...we should stop now." Sara looked at Itto both of them sweating, "Yeah...besides I think I heard Heizou."

"My lady! Please, Takayuki is going to execute Itto's mother if you guys don't hurry up."

Please

Please let time stop I can't continue...