~ 4 ~ She Can Build, She Can Destroy As Well

A man approximately in his mid-30s came forward and stood beside Eun Yeong and kept his hands on her waist affectionately. He wore a black checked suit with a red tie. He had brown eyes, his eyebrows are thin as his lips and fair skin.

He is Kwon Hwang-Kyu, Eun Yeong's fiance and one of the investors of Amuse Imperial. He was interested in Min Eun Yeong. When Eun Yeong's identity was revealed, he took that opportunity and put a marriage proposal before Grandpa Ryu. To save the reputation of the Ryu family, Grandpa Ryu agreed to his proposal and because he already agreed to it, Eun Yeong couldn't go back from the whole agreement.

There were many rumors that Kwon Hwang-Kyu had affairs with many other female superstars, but no one had any proof, and these kinds of rumors were common in the entertainment industry, so Grandpa Ryu ignored those rumors.

Kwon Hwang-Kyu's words caused an uproar, and immediately all the cameras were pointed toward the couple.

"Miss Min, is it true?"

"Miss Min, did Mr. Kwon propose to you?"

"Miss Min, did you plan to retreat from the Business World?"

"Miss Min, don't you think your investors and fans will be disappointed hearing the news of your retreat?"

"Miss Min, please say something".

However, before Eun Yeong could say something, Ryu Min-Hyuk came forward and announced: "It's true that my daughter Min Eun Yeong will marry Mister Kwon and I am proud to announce that both of them are going to engage tonight".

Ryu Yang Sun was very happy with this announcement because she knew Min Eun Yeong hated Kwon Hwang-Kyu and because of his nature, Eun Yeong never wanted to marry him.

Since Eun Yeong already know that this day would come sooner or later, therefore she was calm and composed. She had a smile on her face and didn't let anyone show her inner feeling.

Although reporters wanted to ask more questions, however, the celebration was going to start, so they had to rush inside the hotel.

However, Eun Yeong insisted that reporters should be presented at the party for her engagement and she would give an interview after her engagement. So no reporter wanted to skip this golden opportunity, after all, they were going to get highlights for their news.

Soon, the cake-cutting ceremony started, Grandpa Ryu cut the cake and gave the first bite to his son and his family. Eun Yeong was standing in the crowd a sadness appeared in her eyes. The word FAMILY was unfamiliar to her and her brother since their birth.

Even though the Ryu family announced her engagement with Mr. Kwon, they didn't invite her mother and brother. She was wondering whether her mother knew about her engagement or not. If she knew, how was Min Hwa Yeong who was the daughter of the Min household that only nowadays has the ancient glory remained, actually feeling?

After the cake-cutting ceremony, a video was played to show how did Amuse Imperial start? And how did it reach the top?

Everyone was mesmerized by the video and started to praise Ryu Min-Hyuk for his hard work. However, suddenly, the screen turned black and a new video started.

In a second an indescribable video started playing.

"Ahh...Ahh... Kwon-ssi. I want more"

"It's our fifth round and you are still energetic"

"Ohhh... Master Kwon, you are going to engage soon with that CEO Min, then you wouldn't come to me after that".

"What are you saying? Who told you that I am going to marry her?"