~ 14 ~ Jeon's Decent Place of Work

After signing the necessary documents, Jeon Jungkook greeted his passionate new colleagues while slowly walking towards his seat, the moment he sat down, he was once again surrounded by several ladies with outstanding looks, each of them with radiant eyes staring at him.

"Hey handsome, let me introduce myself, my name is Ahn Hye-Jin." This was a lady with big wavy curves in a beige suit and phoenix eyes that were exceptionally charming, at this moment she warmly stretched out her white hand and introduced herself.

"Hye-Jin Unni, our new colleague just arrived and you're already stretching your hand, aren't you afraid of scaring him?" Another lady wearing a baby blue outfit made a laughing sound, her face was a little round, and she had quite a plump body, she laughed and said: "Your name is Jeon Jungkook right? From here on in our PR department, you have to be most careful of Hye-Jin Unni, when she likes a man she eats him up and doesn't even leave the bones!"

Ahn Hye-Jin doesn't blush, makes a 'hmph' sound, and stretches her hand to pinch the plump lady's outstanding bottom, "Save it Jia, who doesn't know that your demands are the highest? You're unable to even sleep without a man at night."

"Hmph, that's not the case, Hye-Jin Unni look, our Junghwa Unni hasn't gotten married yet. No matter what we can't snatch him from her!"

Following Lee Jia's gaze, Jeon Jungkook looked towards a quiet lady, she looked quite tall in a pink outfit, with shoulder-length hair that was dyed with several streaks of purple and beautiful facial features that revealed a distinctive office lady style.

Choi Junghwa sweetly smiles and says, "What are you guys staring at, I'm just welcoming our new colleague, and am not as vile as you guys make me out to be." With that said, Choi Junghwa extends her arm and says: "Namdongsaeng (Little Brother) Jeon Jungkook, you wouldn't mind a handshake right?"

"Oh, of course, I won't." Jeon Jungkook naturally wouldn't mind having a handshake, but it Looks like Ahn Hye-Jin is aching to pinch her butt like she just did to Lee Jia though.

The moment he came into contact with Choi Junghwa's slender hand, Jeon Jungkook felt Choi Junghwa's pinky finger gently rubbing on his palm. As he raised his head, Choi Junghwa gave him a saucy wink.

Just this simple and dubious action made Jeon Jungkook feel like he was standing among the hungry wolves who were trying to get him ready just to pounce on him in return. No wonder so many men struggled so hard to enter Łzy International, the ladies here are extremely "friendly"!

Following the welcome from the three ladies, numerous ladies from the office also welcomed Jeon Jungkook, of course without missing out and adding in some dirty jokes.

Only after 10 minutes did Jeon Jungkook spot another man in the office. This was a considerably short male with fair skin wearing a black shirt, he looked like a college student who had yet to complete puberty and had a delicate face with a shy expression.

Noticing his only male co-worker not coming over to greet him and instead having a consistently shy look, Jeon Jungkook finds that funny, how is it possible that a man is less outgoing than this bunch of ladies? So, Jeon Jungkook took the initiative to extend his hand and said: "I'm Jeon Jungkook, seems like you are the only other guy in this office, let's get along well in the future."

The pretty boy immediately shook Jeon Jungkook's hand and was a little red in the face, he lowered his head and said: "Erm...Erm... I'm Chim, Err... Park Jimin, well......welcome to our department."

Chim? Park Jimin? What a coincidence of name, Once the person with the same name had the capacity to create chaos and overturn the royal dynasty of Hanyang!