~ 6 ~ Decades-Old Tricks

The whole scenario dissolves and a new scenario came up in front of Eun Yeong...

It was a small ancient-looking local market. It was surrounded by mountains and had a nature view which was the reason, most of the rich families of Hanyang came here to spend their holidays with their families and friends.

During these days, the local market was lively and different kinds of things were available and different kinds of roadshows were happening over there, everything was very awesome and entertaining.

In a corner, there was a circus-like show playing and a little girl wore a pink hanbok, her hair remained loose behind her back, she had big eyes and in her hands, she was having a tanghulu (Hawthorn Candy). She was looking at the show with full concentration.

A man was slacklining and playing with the balls in his hands and that little girl saw this and she was amused with it and started to copy that man.

She was trying to copy his steps and her concentration was on his feet, her eyes were looking at his every step and she started to walk in the same manner on the corner of the road.

Her concentration was only on his walking that she didn't notice that other people were started to observe her as well. People started to make space for her so that she didn't bump into someone.

However, a little boy standing in her direction and he was also coping that man. Although, the little boy's concentration was on the hands of the man. The way he was playing with the balls without losing his balance.
The little boy started to copy the exact moment of that man, at what time that man sprang up the ball, and at what time he caught that ball.

They both had the five balls and the little boy was doing the same movement exactly as that man.

Even people started to admiring that, how this little boy learned so fast without practice and that was so perfect without losing balance.

Both little girl and boy were so immersed that little girl didn't notice that little boy was standing in her direction and even that little boy didn't notice that little girl was coming towards him.

Therefore, the little girl bumped into that little boy and both of them lost their concentration and both of them fell to the ground.

The five balls of the little boy fell on the road and tanghulu of the little girl fell on the shirt of that boy.

The little girl thought that she would feel intense pain, but she didn't feel it, as she fell on the boy. When she opened her eyes, she saw that the eyes of the little boy were closed and his expression was in pain, might be his back was hurt.

The little girl tried to get up, but she fell on him again and the little boy's expression turned into extreme pain, his eyes were still closed and he tightened his fist and his breath was heavy as if he was enduring the pain.

The little girl saw this and her eyes started to tear up and she started to cry "Ahh...".

When the little boy heard it and then only, he opened his eyes and looked at her and immediately helped her to get up and worriedly asked "What happened? Did you get hurt somewhere?"

Because of crying, the little girl's face turned red and her face was covered with tears and she shook her head.

"Then?"

"Because of me, you get hurt on your back," she said in between sobbing.

The boy was taken aback, he knew that he didn't make any sound then how did she know that he got hurt on his back?