~ 8 ~ Her Eyes That Speaks

When the morning light shined its way through the mottled windows and into Jeon Jungkook's home, Jeon Jungkook swayed his head in a daze. He wanted to get up, but suddenly felt something soft wrapped around him.

Jeon Jungkook who immediately turned clear-headed looked down, sure enough, it was the drunk woman he brought home last night.

At this moment a lotus-like arm hugged his waist. Beneath the blanket, an exquisite point of contact felt as smooth as velvet. A pair of white and delicate thighs unreservedly coiled around his lower body, faintly revealing that alluring butt line, with some traces of last night's indulgence.

Perfectly matching with the woman soundly asleep was that innocent and absolutely beautiful face, which made Jeon Jungkook can't help but lament, among all the women he has met in his lifetime, this woman is definitely capable of entering the top 3.

Just as Jeon Jungkook was lamenting this heaven-sent art piece of a lady's figure, out of the corner of his eyes, he saw her face clearly, and just then in his mind, a scenario suddenly played out. It was like, this same woman in an exquisite royal robe cried profusely in front of Jungkook. He felt a sharp pain in his head, and as he bent his head to ease the pain he abruptly saw that at the tail-end of the bed, there was a dry red bloodstain on the bedsheet!

His heartstrings being pulled, Jungkook frowned as he looked at the woman who still looked indifferent, somewhat surprised. This blood obviously wasn't his, but it was truly unexpected, she was actually still a virgin even in this life, till she fell into his hand. It looks like her fate is unfair to her even during the current lifetime.

Many things when thought after it happened would seem obvious at a glance, but Jeon Jungkook quickly understood, it was very likely that the baldy from yesterday drugged her. If it wasn't for his scaring off that bunch due to various causes, she, the most precious person in his lives, would've been the baldy and gang's prey. It also had been because he drank too much yesterday, as he did not notice the person and all of these peculiarity even after getting on the bed.

Just as Jeon Jungkook sat on the bed thinking of how to handle this situation, the woman who slept on him finally woke up.

After the woman opened her eyes in bewilderment, she lightly lifted her head and saw Jeon Jungkook calmly looking at her.

The man in front of her was very unfamiliar, yet also felt so familiar. In her nose, there was a heavy scent of a man's body and something else. Doing her best to think through what was going on, the disjointed scenes of last night surfaced in her mind...... The woman quickly understood how everything came to be!

After Jeon Jungkook learned the reason behind the whole scenario, he was very curious as to what reaction she might have, screaming. Beat and scold him? Call the police? Or even extortion? If that were the case, Jeon Jungkook wouldn't feel any guilt, she may do as she pleases. If it weren't for him, she would've been the cleansing tool for a bunch of men. If she had to blame she could only blame herself for not being careful, and mistakenly trespassing in a wolf's den.

However, the woman's reaction was mysteriously tranquil.

She unhurriedly sat up, under the dull sunlight, she got out of the blanket revealing that white jade sculpture-like sexy figure. The visual attack made Jeon Jungkook's breathing turn deep and heavy.

On her body, there were, red imprints, and some viscous remains from a man, these could let one's imagination run wild.

The woman got off the bed without the slightest bit of awkwardness.