~ 10 ~ A Chaotic New Home

13/7 Seoul Garden's entire area was filled with luxury villas. The gap between each villa was about a mile between, surrounded by clear waters and lush greenery, with European-styled furnishings bringing forth an atmosphere of utmost elegance.

When the villa's security guards saw Jeon Jungkook, suspicion sprouted within them, as they were very curious as to why a rich man was walking in. However, due to his whole body being full of branded Western clothing, they did not stop him either, saving Jeon Jungkook the effort for a long explanation.

After entering Seoul Garden, Jeon Jungkook had to walk two more kilometers before reaching unit 13/7. The entire villa's area exceeded 1000 square meters in size. This figure was without considering the gigantic swimming pool or the huge garage outside. The Baroque-styled Garden was made up of huge and heavy stones too. It was hard to imagine how huge the price tag of this house was.

After ringing the doorbell, the finely carved mahogany door soon opened. The stranger opening the door was a home-clothed middle-aged lady with an apron, with a face that had slight signs of aging. Yet it was maintained very well, not looking old despite probably being 40 to 50 years old. At this moment, seeing Jeon Jungkook, her eyes revealed some happiness and she enthusiastically said: "You must be Young Master, Miss did say you would come today. Please come in."
Seeing that the middle-aged lady seemed totally uninterested in his background, Jeon Jungkook let loose a little, entered the house, smiled, and said: "Elder sister, how shall I address you?"

"My name is Song Mi-An, you can simply call me Mrs. Song", Mrs. Song with open eyebrows and smiling eyes then said: "How can I allow Young Master to address me as an elder sister? I've watched Miss grow up, it would be more appropriate to call me Auntie."

"Mrs. Song isn't old at all! If you walked on the streets, you can definitely capture the hearts of many men." sincerely said Jeon Jungkook.

There is no woman who does not like being complimented as beautiful, Mrs. Song may be middle-aged, but naturally would not be any different. Getting even more joyful, Mrs. Song had Jeon Jungkook sit and happily said: "Young Master, please rest for a while, I will soon be done with the kitchen and we could have lunch. It is a pity that Miss has a meeting and doesn't have time to return home..."

"Mrs. Song, are you and Min...... er, Eun-Yeong the only ones staying here?" Jeon Jungkook's eyes wandered around.
The villa had three stories, modern electronics all over, a set of real white leather sofas, black marble floor, mahogany furniture, and even some big and small paintings by famous artists, and a few blossoming orchids swaying on the window side, appearing simple yet elegant. Looking towards the large rooms in the 2nd and 3rd stories, Jeon Jungkook felt the greatness of having space.

Mrs. Song sorrowfully sighed, "That's right, with just us women the house feels strangely deserted. Miss is so busy with work and is not at home all day, usually, it is just me alone in this big house. However, it is great from now on, since Miss now has you, this house will finally have a man. It is more proper this way."

Seeing how contented Mrs. Song looked, Jeon Jungkook curiously asked: "Mrs. Song, don't you feel that it is strange how Eun-Yeong suddenly decided to marry me?

"Hehe", Mrs. Song laughed and said: "Young Master, I've seen Miss grow up since young Miss has never had a single boyfriend, despite the fact that those trying to woo her weren't few. However, Miss never looked at any of them, yet she married you. This must mean that you, Young Master are special. Miss is so intelligent, and I trust Miss's judgment, so there is nothing to worry about."

Jeon Jungkook nodded in understanding, yet in his heart softly echoed, Mrs. Song would not possibly have thought, that he and Min Eun Yeong's marriage was only by contract.