hyein

"okay guys! we have a new friend here and she's a little shy!" miss kim announced and all the girls ran to the door, surrounding the new girl.

"hi! what's your name? I'm minji, and this is-"

"I'm hanni!"

"I wasn't done speaking!"

"I can introduce myself! you ain't my mommy!"

"I..." the new girl, stood there awkwardly as minji and hanni quarrelled.

"girls," miss kim sternly said, making them stop.

"sorry," minji and hanni apologised.

"my name is hyein," the new girl shyly introduced herself.

"wow! you're so cute," danielle said, squishing hyein's cheeks. haerin glared at hyein, and scowled at her, making her jump back in fear.

"haerin, no," miss kim warned. haerin stared at her without a word and walked away.

she was out in the playground, swinging on the swing

she was out in the playground, swinging on the swing. hyein started playing with her new friends and was having a lot of fun.

that was until she glanced outside and saw haerin staring at her while swinging. she shuddered in fear, and turned back to playing with minji.

"so, how old are you?" minji asked hyein. "I'm three!" she said, holding up five fingers.

"three? this is three," minji said, showing three fingers. hyein tried to copy her but found it difficult and minji just chuckled at her cutely.

"I'm six! hanni is six too, danielle is five, and haerin is four! that makes you the youngest!" minji said.

"wow!" hyein marvelled as she found her older friends cool.

just then, a shadow loomed over her and when she turned, it was haerin. with a toy knife.

"ah! the fairy tooth godmother has come to take me!" she yelled, running into minji's arms.

"don't worry! hanni is here to save you!" hanni jumped in between them, holding out a toy sword. "fight me!" she pointed it at haerin.

haerin rolled her eyes, and smacked the sword out of hanni's hand. hanni's eyes widened and she quickly ran away. "retreat! I'm too young to die!"

haerin then went to hyein, who was in minji's arms. "stay away from danielle." 😾