18

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I wake up to the sound of my shower turning off as I turn over and realize that it's Mattheo occupying my bathroom.

Today is the day of the exams that have been stressing me out for days now.

The door to my bathroom opens, and a dressed Mattheo walks out, bringing me to smile at him. "Good morning princess."

I stand up and walk over to a smiling Mattheo that holds his arms open waiting for me. "Good morning, Riddle."

I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face in his chest, taking in his scent of cinnamon.

"Get ready and then we can get breakfast," he says into my hair, and I groan, pulling away, wishing that today wasn't happening.

He leans down and gives me a kiss on my cheek before walking past me and to my bed as I walk into my bathroom, closing the door and then I notice he put my uniform out for me. I change out of my clothes and get in the shower.

I never would have thought that I would be spending most of my time with Mattheo Riddle. The same boy I used to get into constant arguments with, the same boy that seems to hate everything and everyone. Yet, when he's with me he's different, he's soft and caring. I wonder what we are. I mean we act as if we are together, but we aren't. I could see us together, but the way my father would probably disown me, and I couldn't even blame him. Mattheo Riddle, the son of Voldemort. Valentina Black, the daughter of Sirius Black. My father lives to bring down Voldemort, it would just be a disaster waiting to happen.

"Valentina! Are you okay?"

I get pulled back to reality at the sound of Mattheo yelling through the door. How long have I been in here?

"Yeah sorry. Just washing my hair out now," I yell back, and I wait a few seconds before turning the shower off, getting out, and changing into my uniform.

I leave my hair out in its natural state and quickly brush my teeth before walking back into my room where Mattheo hands me my shoes that I rush to put on and grab my bag.

"We better go, or we might miss breakfast. You need to eat today, I noticed how you barely touched dinner last night," he says, and I shrug my shoulders while walking over to the door to open it, but I get stopped by Mattheo who holds the door closed and looks down at me.

"You have to eat, okay? Even when you're stressed, otherwise you will drain yourself out. You will do great today; I believe you will," he gives me a smile and opens the door for me. I nod my head and we walk to the Great Hall where everyone is either chatting or studying.

Enzo waves us down and we go sit with him and the others. "You guys ready for the exams?"

I drop my head and hear Blaise let out a sigh. "Sit up, Tina. You need to eat before we have to go."