19

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Alohomora!"

Harry casts a spell that unlocks Umbridge's door and we all walk in quietly. This room still gives me the creeps, especially the random cats on the wall.

"Alert the Order if you can," Harry tells us as the fireplace lights up with green flames and Harry crouches down next to it.

"Are you mental? We're going with you," I say, pushing past Ron and grabbing Harry's shoulder.

"It's too dangerous," he replies back to us.

There is no way I'm letting Harry go alone.

Hermione crouches down next to Harry. "When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together."

"That, you, are," I roll my eyes and turn around to see Umbridge standing at the door, covered in ash and with her hair in a mess. I can't help but stifle a laugh at the sight of her. "Harry Potter, sit down, now!" She demands while pointing to a chair. "And you four, stand over there."

Enzo grabs my hand as we walk over to the other side of the room, but we freeze once we see Draco enter the room. He freezes for a moment, shocked to see his cousin and best mate here, no doubt.

I squeeze Enzo's hand tighter and mouth to Draco that we will explain later, and he gives us a nod that he understands and then he leaves the room while Umbridge follows and speaks to him outside the door.

"How much shit do you think we will be in with Draco?" Enzo whispers to me.

I look up at him with a weak smile. "I think we might have to buy him a gift."

About five minutes later, the room has now been filled with Neville, Luna, and Ginny. Draco decided to stand next to me, pointing his wand at me but Enzo and I know he would never hurt us.

"You better explain to me later cousin, about what you and Enzo are doing with them," he whispered.

I look at him as does Enzo. "I promise we will, just don't tell the others," I whisper back to him.

The three of us face back to Umbridge who leans down into Harry's face. "You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?"

"No," Harry answers and I watch as Umbridge slaps him across the face, making an echo sound from the force.

I jump forward to rush to Harry, but Draco grabs my arm, stopping me.

"Liar!" She shouts.

I yank my arm from Draco's grip and give him a dirty look as Enzo pulls me closer to his side.

"You sent for me, Headmistress?"

I look to the door where Professor Snape is standing with no expression, as always.