21

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I walk down the cold hallway alone until I'm outside his door. I don't knock, I just stand outside his door, staring at it. It's four in the morning, it's not like he will be awake, but where else do I go right now? Enzo made me come back here alone while he helps Dumbledore and Harry figure out where his mother could be hiding.

I cover my mouth and let out a soft sob, leaning my head against his door. I'm breaking apart and have no idea how to save myself, or if I can even be saved.

"Tina?"

I jump at the sound of his voice and turn around. I look him in the eyes, and I stop holding back. I let him see my tears as I slide down his door sobbing.

He rushes over to me and wraps me in his arms. This is where I feel safe. This is where I want to break and let my emotions out.

"What happened?" I don't answer him, I grab his shirt and pull on it like my life depends on it. I push him away and start pushing him while crying. I can't get closer to him. I can't risk losing another person I love. "Stop. Tina stop." He grabs my arms and I shake my head no. "Talk to me. Please, Tina. I'm worried. Whose blood is on you?"

I look at him, his eyes full of confusion and worry. "My father is dead." My heart rips again at those words. "I watched him die in front of me with Enzo, Blaise." My vision goes blurry as my tears drown me.

I feel him wrap his arms around me and I drop all my weight on him. He doesn't say a word, he just lets me cry in his arms. I can't see, I can't get my breathing to go normal, I can't even think straight.

"I'm so sorry, Tina. I'm so fucking sorry," his voice cracks and I look up at him. His eyes hold tears, the same tears I hold. "I wish I could take away your pain." I watch as tears fall down his face, that he doesn't wipe away. I continue to cry and put my head back on his chest. I can't stop myself from crying. This is my breaking point.

I've lost all my family. I lost my mum, my little sister, and now my dad. He promised me we would be a family.

I push Blaise away and stand up and start pacing as he gets up and watches me from his door.

"He promised," I mumble and grab my hair, letting out another sob. "He promised me we would be a family!" I yell out of anger.

A few of the doors around us open and people come out, but I couldn't care.

"Get back in your rooms now!" Blaise shouts at them and they listen.

"He broke a promise! He fucking broke the one promise!" I punch the wall, feeling the pain run up my arm.

Blaise grabs me and holds me, but I start punching him. He lets me hit him a few times in the chest and then I feel my body drop to the floor.

"Come inside," he says to me softly and I slowly stop crying and walk into his room with him rubbing my back.