7 : AFRAID

First of all thanku to those who are voting and reading my story .

And second I am really happy that I got 200 views and 34 votes .

And a request to them who are reading . Bunny's plzz also comment about the part . So I can understand .

And if you have any doubt so you can ask in comment section .

Well let's get back to the story .

Enjoy reading

=========================================

Author's pov

Time skip ( sorry for the time skip but I can't write all the things ) .

Same day

At night 9 pm .

A girls walk in her mansion being super exhausted . She was feeling like sleeping her eyes are exhausted .she was looking frustrated by her boss . Who gave her bundle of work on the very first day of her job .

She walk inside only to find her parents and brother sitting on couch watching TV . She walk towards them and sat infront of them .

And yes she is non other than our ynieee

She is tired of working . It's her first day and her rude jerk ass boss give her 5 files to complete . Obviously she is tired . She completed all of them and give them to her bosss aka kim taehyung.

Y/m : how was your day baby . You look tired .

Y/n : ahh it was

She got cutted by her father

Y/f : yess princess how was your day .

Y/n : hmm actu

She again got cutted by her brother .

Suga : yess bebo tell me how was your boss behaviour

Suga : yess bebo tell me how was your boss behaviour . And

This time yoongi got cutted by her sister .

Y/n : guys let me speak atleast . My day was so tiring . And about company the company was amazing but the boss ahhh I hate him so much he is a rude,jerk, gorilla . ( Slightly shouted ).