14 : Proud

Vote and comment down to support me .

[ Authors pov ]

Two figure are standing infront of each other . It's raining heavily but they didn't care about that all . All they do just to look into each other eyes and take a step ahead .

The two figures start dancing in rain without any worries only them just them . They both stop dancing and look into each other eyes deeply while getting closer to each other .

Their figure was leaning towards each other they both closed their eyes ready to feel each other lips but

Beep

Beep

Thud

Yn fall from her bed to the floor . She rub her butt and open her eyes and said

Y/n : I am I am in my fucking room .isn't I am in rain and dancing with Lee min hoo .
Oh god it means that was a fucking dream . ( Fake crying )

Y/n : what's the time fuck this shit ! It's fucking 7 : 10 . Come on get up and get ready .

Well After that they decided that after 3 days the engagement is going to held . everyone is exciting.

Y/n come out from her bathroom and look herself at mirror .

Y/n : Lee min Ho and Lee jung sok is lucky to have a fan girl like me .

  ( Meanwhile their other fangirls : hum kya fokat mein aa ye hain. )

Her outfit

Well today is very important meeting with broad members

Well today is very important meeting with broad members . Thier will be mr min and Suga along with jin and mr kim . Means Kim's every buissness partner will be present their .

Y/n is nervous because she is going to present the presentation today . It's not like she never had done this . But this time her appa and her meow will be also there .

Time skip

At kim corporation

Y/n pov