22 : Hurt

Look I am sorry but I fucking forgot that . It's been how many months of yn in working kim corporation . So I am sorry but I am now writting the month as my wish because I seriously  forgot . So bear it.

Do votes and comments

It's been 1 week and 5 days of yn faking her act . Means hannuel  is now 1 month 1 week and 5 days pregnant but infront of everyone yn is pregnant . As soobin was going to come after 2 weeks there are still 3 days for him to come .

Yn and hannuel planned to make hyunjun yn's fake bf so that nobody can doubt on yn.  And guess what happened they didn't even doubt then . 1 weeks ago yn told everyone that the father is hyunjun and literally everyone got startled .

Taehyung , Suga along with all bts know hyunjun very well that he is a Playboy . But they couldn't do anything as yn is pregnant with his child . The one who are hurting most is taehyung .

It's very hard him to digest the fact that yn is not his now he has not a single chance to make her his . He is broken from inside .

Yn has completed her 4 months in kim corporation. Now only 2 months are left . Whereas jin and isuel is now enjoying thier honeymoon yeahh they are on thier honeymoon at france .

Today at kim corporation

At taehyung's cabin

Currently taehyung is sitting on his chair and working and yn is standing infront of him .

Taehyung eyes was on his computer he bring his left hand to the table to take the file but unfortunately the file fall on the floor from his hand.  He sigh and was about to bend to take it but before he do a hand grab it .

He look up to see yn .

Yn was on her knees taking the file

Yn was on her knees taking the file. He widened his eyes before grabbing her hands . he take the file from her hand and made her stand and said .

Taehyung : miss yn what what were you doing ?

Y/n : taking the file

Taehyung : not that you shouldn't bend .

Y/n : wae ( why )