19 : The Wedding

After 3 weeks

In these three weeks it's so difficult to hide the news of being pregnant of hannuel .

Like her weakness and her mood swings everyone asked many questions but she just said that she is feeling weaknesss .

Meanwhile on the other hand taehyung love for yn is increasing day by day . Now it's been proper 3 months of yn working in kim corporation .

He always call her through the landline to his cabin and when she comes he just asked some random questions which made her pissed off badly .

( I want to know the full form of tsk hehe I don't know if any of you know them tell me )

Meanwhile jin and iseul wedding is coming near isuel is now 2 months pregnant .

And hannuel 1 .

So jin and isuel wedding is tommorow .

( Band baaja baarat leke dulhe Raja aa rhe hai 🤭🤭 )

Today

at kim corporation

Yn was peacefully watching Lee min Ho's show
" The legend of the blue sea " with a smile on her face .

Y/n : why in the earth he is so handsome and cute .

Landline start ringing she got irritated as she already knew who is on the call .

On the call

Taehyung : miss yn in my cabin now .

Yn : sur--

Again the same he cut the call .

Y/n : sure jerk .

Inside the cabin

Y/n : mr kim you called me.

Taehyung : hmm as you know tomorrow is Hyung's wedding so we have to go to shopping.

Y/n : hm so

Taehyung : what so ?  so you have to come with me as you are my p.a .

Y/n : mr kim I am your pa that doesn't mean that I will go to shopping with you . I am your pa but only in company and why me huh I mean you can go with your friends or with jin oppa or hannuel or with anyone but why me--

She was continuously speaking while he was staring at her . He stand up from his chair and walk towards her and stood infront of her . Meanwhile yn didn't notice that taehyung Is just standing infront of her .

Taehyung flicked her forehead with his fingers yn got flinched and look at him who is looking at her with his cold eyes .

Taehyung : how much will you speak ?
Shut up and go and start the car I am coming .

Y/n : okay ( sigh )

The door of his cabin got closed after she left meanwhile taehyung giggled and rub his eyes .

Time skip

At mall

At men's clothing section

Taehyung and yn walk inside the shop manager come towards him and

Manager : hello mr kim .

Taehyung nodded

Taehyung : some formal suits .

Y/n : huh formal suits for wedding no no show some designer but elegant suits .