24 : Sort Out

There are many armies who didn't see the video of jungkook saying I love you in Hindi so I added the video above from YouTube as there is no option for Instagram . And this is real .

Bold = shouting
Small = low voice / whisper
Normal = normal voice
Underline = dark/scary voice

Y/n : mr kim why do you care if I be with him or not .

Taehyung : cause I fucking love you .

Y/n widened her eyes totally shock after hearing the words . Her face was blank she couldn't even imagine that her boss her crush will say this words to her.  Her heart was beating so fast as his .

Y/n : whatt

Taehyung : I fucking love I really love you yn . I really do .

He said while looking in her eyes but yn didn't even move from her place . She kept staring at him .

She take a deep breath and lick her lips before saying .

Y/n : mr kim it's wrong leave me .

She said struggling in his arms .

Taehyung kept staring at her .

Y/n : I have to leave .

Taehyung held her arms more tightly and grab the knob of the cabin's door and come out from the cabin while holding her .

He take her out of the company and made her sit on the passenger chair and blucked her seat belt . But stubborn yn start removing the seat belt . Taehyung held her wrist making her stop

Taehyung : don't

He said with a glare  and come towards the driver seat and sat and drove off to God knows where .

Taehyung got down from the car and again held yn wrist and and walk towards the min mansion .

Y/n : what the he.....

Yn stop in between and look at her infront to see the Kim's and min's are there except jin and iseul and Liana .
Hyunjin was there too .

She gulped as now she know there is no chance for her to get safe .

You must be thinking how everyone is here right so this planning is had don't by our park jimin .

Yn is got out from her thoughts when a furious yoongi come and stand infront of her while folding his hand on his chair she quickly backed away being scared but only to get bumped into hard chest she look behind to see taehyung who is same looking dangerous as Suga .

Yoongi : so will you tell me or should I call a priest to start pray and then our yn will tell us .

Hannuel is sweating as she know there is no escape .

Hannuel ( in mind ) : hannuel that's it now it's time to reveal the truth I don't care about the consequences of I had done this then I will be the one who will face .

Yoongi : I asked something yn .

Yoongi : don't test my patience are you pregnant if yess then who is the father beacuse I get to know that Hyunjin has a fiance . Right hyunjin

Y/n : actually the father is

" The father is here "

A voice enchoed in the whole mansion they all look their behind to seee an unexpected person .