28 : Accident

He made her sit on the passenger seat and made her wear seat belt . While he was busy doing this he didn't notice that there's a pair of eyes continuously is staring at him . He was going to close the door of her side but got halted when she held his hand stopping him for closing the door. He look at her with a confusing face and raise his eyesbrow . But only to widened his eyes when she pull his tie towards her with her left hand put her lips on his .

Taehyung got frozen once you kiss him you are not moving your lips but still this feeling is euphoric for him . She start moving her lips and pull him closer by his tie . Her left hand is holding his tie while her right hand made her way to his neck she hold his neck with right hand and deepen te kiss . Taehyung is still in shock . He got out of his thoughts once she bit his lower lip making him hiss . He close his eyes and kiss her back with same passion as she . He held her waist from his right hand meanwhile his left hand cup her left side cheek . 

They both are kissing each other passionately without Caring about anything . The kiss is full of passion , love , need and many more . She start sucking his upper lip while he suck her lower . He bit her lips making her hiss . She open her mouth . He take this chance and put his tongue .

They both are having a tongue fight and obviously he win . They both kiss each other for almost 10 mins . Once she is out of breath she break the kiss and look at him . And now she is totally drunk . He look at her who is already looking at him . He careses her lower lip with his thumb and looks at her only to get shocked he widened his eyes realising he just kiss her he look up at her only to see she si sleeping .

He chuckled and softly caresses her hair and kiss her forehead and close the door befor going towards the driver seat . After getting settle he drove off from there .

She pull his tie and kiss him deeply without caring about anything he too kiss her back he start kissing her neck making her close her eyes she look at him and about to kiss him back but

THUD

Yn woke up and rub her butt and open her eyes to look around to see . She is in her room . Her clothes are also changed . She rub her forehead and close her eyes .

Y/n : isn't I and mr kim are outside of the club and then I kiss hi....

Y/n widened her eyes before releasing that what she just dream about .

Y/n : what the fuck yn you just dream about kissing your boss that jerk . Huh what has happen to you yn . Well it's just a dream right . Huh don't worry it's just a dream nothing else than this .

She said and get up from floor and made her way to the bathroom to get fresh up .

AT KIM CORPORATION

Taehyung was impatiently waiting for yn to come as after what happen yesterday night.he wanna know that is she remember or not .
He got out of his thoughts when he hears the door knock he quickly potion his figure and said .

Taehyung : come in