chapter 6

I was walking down the corridor to get to class. I sat down with my head down not wanting to talk to anybody. Last night was complete hell Colton did nothing but ask me what was our project about and I ended up doing the whole damn thing by myself. Matt hasn't tries to contact me but I'm okay about it he really pissed me off and I hate his guts. I was interrupted by somebody sitting be side me. I looked to see who it was. Whoppedie freaking do , the last person I wanted to see. Matt.

What the hell do you want? I snapped. I'm sorry I fucked up I get it what will it take for you to forgive me. Um... Fly to Paris and get me a dozen roses. And maybe just maybe I will forgive you.

✌a week later✌
I haven't seen anybody all weekend. Matt really went to Paris to get me roses I have to go to the airport to pic him up. As the day dragged on the last bell had rung and I went to my car so I could go pick Matt up. I turned on the raido. In breaking news flight 645 from Paris to LA crashed due to technical difficulty. I have just been told there have been no survivors. This is Jeff Doogel with the news back to you Penny. I walked in to the airport to get ready to see Matt I asked what time the flight would be arriving. Miss did you not hear the news the flight your friend was on crashed. There were no survivors reported, I'm sorry for your loss. I ran to my car kept calling Matt each time would go to his voicemail. This can't be happening to me.
There was a knock on my window. Madam this was found on the flight here you go again sorry for your loss. It was Matt's suitcase. I opened it. There lies a dozen roses from Paris. This is all my falut. Why did I tell him to do that this would have never happened if I had just forgave him. Why... Why.. Why
✌....✌

I wanted to say that I will update this one and my other one more because the others I'm not really interested in them any more .. But anywhore I updated this and I hope you guys like it