chapter 3

Avril pov

I went back home got my shower and went to sleep. I still can believe I got stuck with Colten for my project every body in school knows he is Mr.Popular. With that I went to sleep. I bolt ip when I feel somebody jump on me. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP were late to school. Shit I screamed. I ran into the bathroom to get ready and walk out to see matt asleep in my bed than I remembered it was Saturday. I crawled back into bed with Matt but not in a weird way I lay back down and Matt puts his arm around me. And that is how I fell back to sleep in Matt's arms.

When I wake up it is 1:09 in the afternoon. I wake Matt up and we discussed what we should do today.Matt wanted to go get ice cream and I wanted to go to the park. So we decided to go to the little ice cream shop called Slugs and stones ( it is a real place in Brookings which is on the border of Oregon and California it is in the harbor and its really good). We went in Matt got vanilla with extra slime(sauce type of butterscotch that is green it is really good). And I got peanut butter with slime. We sat at one of the tables. We always get our ice cream for free but we always give a good tip because it was a family shop and we were close with the family. When we were finished with our ice cream we headed to the park. I head right for the swings.

Colten pov

My friends and I went to the park today to pick up chicks. Well the boys did I went with to swing cause who doesn't like to swing like come on. When we got there a girl and a boy around my age ran towards the swings. When I got closer I saw it was Avril and Matt. They were actually voted cutest couple and they arn't even together. But I went and sat on a swing and put my earphones in to zone every body out its the only time I get to do that. I may be Mr.Popular but that doesn't mean I have the best life. My dad died when I was 13 and I am 16 now. He was all I had because my mom never wanted me she only wanted Joey. Now I live with my mom and joey. In middle school I was a nerd until I changed into what I am today. And from that day on I have been called Mr.Popular.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I hoped you liked it