chapter 4

Avril pov

Tonight was the Cinderella ball or cb for short I haven't been asked but I'm probably just going to go alone. I'm okay with that really I just wish somebody would just notice me.

I walked into my first class and all the lights were off. I turned them on sat down its to bad Matt's not here I went to the bathroom before the bell and when I came back there was a note on my stuff I opended it and it said go to the lunch room. I walked into the lunch room. Matt was there ewitb flowers and a banner that said will you go to CB with me. Yes I screamed and fan to him and gave him a huge hug. Man I love this kid why dies he have to be so dang cute.

I went hone to go get ready my dress was navy blue with jewels and sparkels it was not to girly and my mom did my hair and make up and Matt came over we took some pictures. When we walked outside I saw a limo. I turned around and hugged Matt. We walked to the limo got in and drove to the dance. We got our picture done there also. We went to go dance.

I then heard words I never thought I would hear Matt say " Avril your my best friend but will you be my girlfriend"? I was shocked. Matt looked a little disappointed and started to walk away. Matt wait I yell he sroped in his tracks I walked up to him and kisses him I heard some awwes and some people say finally. I just laughed and told Matt yes. We walked outside to the gazebo and danced there for awhile. This night couldn't get any better.

•______________•

I hoped you liked it