chapter 5

Colten's POV

Tonight was cb and I was bringing

Zoey Hunter( Hayden Panettiere). Yeah she was hot but she was a slut. She has probably bang every guy in high school. But when I saw Matt and Avril kiss I felt something. Na na no I can not be " jealous". I need to win this bet and I will. Now it was going to be harder now that she is with Matt. Awe hell nah I'm going to need help. Somebody is in for a rude awakening.

Hey Zoey. Do you know that Avril girl? Um.. Yeah that whore. Wow that was snobby. I thought to myself. Well do you want to get back at her for what ever sh... I was cut off by Zoey. I'm in I will ruin her. Okay. Here is the plan...

~~~~~~~

I got to school and I gave Zoey the "signal". She walked up to Matt and started talking to him when Avril came in. They were already making out. I saw the hurt,the betrayal in her eyes. For a minute I felt bad. Than I was okay after. She just ran away.

I ran after her.

Hey Avril wait up. I said. What do you want. She snapped. Are you okay I asked. Just peachy. Why do you even care? She asked. Well.. I saw what Matt did. And I was wondering if we could work on our project after school. Yeah sure what's it on. She asked. The Maze Runner. Well her eyes got a whole lot brighter. We decided to go to her house after school. 

This is not going to be hard as I thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow both guys are being dicks.

Sorry I haven't updated for awhile you guys probably hate me. But don't hate me I have been having depression issues and they have been getting worse but I thought it was time to update again .

Qotd: what's your fave food

Answer: Ah Duh MUFFINS.

thanks for reading and vote.

for the people actually reading this you can be my. Beautiful Muffins ( don't ask )