chapter 7

Avril POV

I screamed and woke up from the nightmare. The first thing I did was, I called Matt. I looked frantically for my phone. I called four times already, on the last time I tried he finally picked up.

"Hello", I didn't give him much time to say anything else. "Matt are you okay"? "Avril I'm fine I'll be home tomorrow okay". "Okay". I'll talk to you tomorrow good night".

After I got off the phone I kept telling myself it was just a dream it was just a dream a really bad dream. I've tried to go back to bed but I couldn't go back to sleep. So I went down stairs to get a water bottle. When I heard a knock on my door. I looked through the peep hole. Wtf why is Colten here.. At my house. I opened my door. Why are you here exactly I asked? I asked him. "Well sweet cheeks I'm here to talk to you and tell you some shit". Colten slurred. I could tell he was drunk. Well than let's get you upstairs.

After we got up to my room I laid him down and went to my bed, after a while I thought he was asleep when he said " you know I'm not supposed to talk to you but yet I still do and have no idea why because you're the nerd and I'm so called Mr.Popular. but yet I still want to talk to you. He said but before I could say anything he said you need your help with some school do you think you could help me because if I don't pass than I won't graduate and I really need to graduate. So please after he said that he just started mumbling so I fell back asleep.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
I know this chapter sucked ass but it was kinda a last minute thing so yeah if I get 5 votes and 10 comments I'll update so comment and vote