chapter 2

Mr.popular pov

Today was boring as fuck. I got out of my bed and went to get dressed (outfit over there).I went downstairs to see my little 7 year old brother sitting at the table eating his breakfast. Hey little man. I said. Hey big man. Will you drive me to school. Ha asked. Why do you ask I always drive you to school. Well lets go or well be late.

*at school*

I drove up and dropped joey off. I went to the parking lot. I saw that nerd Avril. She is the only one not at my feet and im okay woth that because I can't and a freak at my feet trying to get with me. Like come on yeah its a douche bag move but its true. I walked inside the doors to see her at her locker with all this shit. I went to my locker too see all my friends. Whats up man and yo's. Not much just tired as fuck. Hey well at least its Friday. I gotta go to first period which was math. We learned about "Solving Systems of Linear Equations by Elimination".

When it was my turn to answer a question my question was 2x+y=2. ( I dont understand this one it was in my math book an im not on this lesson so idk the answer). I walked up to the front of the room and soon as I picked up the chalk the bell rang. Saved by the bell. Everybody left the room and it was time for second period history which is my favorite class because it is just so fascinating what happend before me and how people struggle and how they lived.

Today in history I just couldn't function.  Something was on my mind and I don't even know what it or who it was. Before I could do the first question in my Ed helper (packets) the bell rang. It was time for reading.

*in reading*

I walked into the class. I sat with Shawn,and Luke. We all sat there talking than Mrs. Kozich walked in. Then she started to talk. Today we will start a project that will last till the end of the year. And before you look at your best friend with that "look" I will be choosing your partner. She has got to be fucking kidding me. I thought to myself.

I zoned out until she said last but not least

Avril the the office called for her to leave.

*After school*

I picked up Joey and took him home and dropped him off. I went to Luke house and when I got there