| Teaser |

"Ye kya batameeti hai?" she moaned, her face portraying her annoyance at her bossy companion

Murtasim scoffed "Batameezi to abhi maine shuru hi nahi ki"

Folding her arms across her chest she taunted "Oh really? Kya karlogay tum Murtasim? Mai tumse darti nahi hu"

His eyes were glued to the floor numbers steadily increasing.

"Phir tum meri soch se bhi zyaada bewakoof ho"

She gasped in offense just as the display signalled 'Pres' and the lift doors opened. Of course Lord Murtasim Khan would be staying on the Presidential floor, unlike the rest of the employees. She was disturbed mid eye-roll by Murtasim grabbing her arm and walking her through the foyer of the suite and through large mahogany double doors. She shook her arm out of his grasp as they reached the plush inner lounge, rubbing her wrist and scowling at the vexing man in front of her.

Murtasim unbuttoned his suit jacket and took it off, his movements sharp.

"Tumharay paas paanch minute hain Meerab and you know mujhe kya jaan-na hai"

"Murtasim ismay itna hairaan honay waali koi baat nahi hai. Mai ek kaam se yahan aayi huwi hu" Meerab spoke with fake bravado.

It was too late to wish she'd been recruited by any other airline. Or that he flew for another one. Or that he hadn't been her pilot on her first bloody flight. The moment his smooth voice had come over the speakers on the plane in Karachi announcing himself as the Captain, Meerab knew karma was very much real. Her carefully crafted plans were about to be bulldozed over. She had heard from her Baba that Murtasim was a certified pilot. She just hadn't realised he flew flew, with an actual commercial airline. The very one she had chosen. Weren't bored, rich men supposed to fly those tiny planes with only two seats as a hobby?

She must've really pissed off the universe in a past life because it was out to get her in this one. 

Teaser is up! I was very undecided about which scene to post for this because I initially had another in mind. However, I think this sets the vibe nicely for the Meerab and Murtasim of Hawaaon ke Paighaam.

Feedback would be much, much appreciated. 

D xo