| The Gold Acres Yacht Club |

You know our love would be tragic
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind, mind, mind
We live with no lies
and you're my favorite kind of night...

You make it look like it's magic
'Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you...

*********

"In a shocking turn of events, hijacker and prisoner Sergei Ikonovich, who was in the custody of the Qatari Police has been killed.

Ikonovich, who was set to be transferred from Qatar to stand trial for the hijack and crash of Phoenix Flight PX 505 in Great Britain was said to have attacked a guard during the transfer. The guards opened fire in self-defence, killing the Latvian instantly. The other prisoner, flight engineer Kenny Carter was also present at the scene and is alive and still in the custody of the Qatari Police.

The Police officials have called it an unfortunate incident but one which couldn't be avoided. The Chief of Police in Qatar has issued a statement saying the safety of their officers is paramount and that Ikonovich was a known criminal who decided to go for one last shot at freedom. It cost him his life as the guards did not take take any risk at all, opening fire instantly without any hesitation.

What does this mean for the upcoming trial and for the case which Phoenix Air had against the deceased Latvian?

More to follow tonight at eight."

The helicopter roared as it decended onto the huge cargo ship, its rotors slicing through the air and making the ground underneath it shake with intensity. Landing smoothly onto the open deck of the ship, its door opened long before its rotors came to a gradual stop.

Murtasim Khan stepped out from the passenger seat and decended the aircraft, the front of his casual black jacket whipping back and forth from the ferocity of helicopter's rotors. With his sunglasses hiding his eyes and his darkly stubbled face still and taut, he tilted his head slightly, surveying the landscape from the ship and the turning his head to look around the dock. The commandos stood for his welcome on board, their uniforms identical and their long, automatic weapons strapped across their chests.

With a nod in their direction, he was led towards the lower portion of the seemingly ordinary ship, different to one Sergei had been killed on. It had been part of a protective measure to move Carter after the incident, just in case. Sliding his sunglasses off as they took the stairs into the belly of the ship, he moved with silent precision and purpose, his eyes alert and his body seemingly relaxed. Coming to stop at a dark, metal door, he waited as the door was unlocked and the commandos stepped back to make way for him.

"Kulu shay' kama 'amart ya Kabtin." the commando assured him in Arabic.

Everything is as you ordered, Captain.

Murtasim nodded and stepped forward as the door to the dark room was opened for him. Barring a 20x20 inch window which was further covered with a dark mesh, the tiny metal encased room was sealed and literally impenetrable. Stepping in, he swung the door shut behind him with a flick of his hand and then there was thick darkness. The only beam of faint light shone in a straight, sparkly line and landed on a huddled figure, covered from head to toe in dark, heavy clothing. A dark cover rested on their head and face and the hands were weighed down by thick, heavy chains which chinked as they slid softly around the metal base of the room. Pocketing his sunglasses, Murtasim's hand tighened into a fist as he cracked his knuckles before taking a single step forward.

The chains slid across as the figure straightened gingerly, moving back into the seat they were in.

"Welcome to Qatar." Murtasim's voice, low and deceptively light broke out in the silence. "I never did get to say that on that flight."