| The Lobby |

Note:

Blackbox: Each plane contains two blackboxes which are essentially flight data recording devices. They record all cockpit conversation and noises, and also pick up on any technical failures on board. These boxes, if found in any plane wreckages, are crucial in solving why and how the crash happened. Its just like hearing a recording of the whole flight. 

Music: The musical inspiration for today's chapter is instrumental. It goes perfectly with the vibe. Link (also in the comments): [ https://youtu.be/fDj01llgvAE?si=1PnuxGulnMDiMLHn ]

I thought Heaven can't help me now

Nothing lasts forever

But this is gonna take me down....

He's as tall and handsome as hell

He's so bad, but he does it so well

I can see the end as it begins...

Six Days Later

"Good evening and welcome to BBC News. We are bringing to you live footage from the Persian Gulf. Phoenix Air Flight PX505, which crash landed in the sea a week ago is now being air lifted out of the water. The wreckage of the Boeing 747, which has now snapped fully in half, with a right engine missing and a broken wing, is being sent for forensic investigation to the headquarters of the Qatari Transport and Aviation Agency. The black boxes, a critical part of investigation in any crash, have been located and are both intact and awaiting examination.

The passengers of Flight PX505 are still being cared for at Doha's Al Ahli Hospital and have been briefed against giving any statements to the media. Our sources confirm that Captain Murtasim Khan was amongst the most heavily injured, with the extent of his injuries and his chances of survival still unknown.

Phoenix Air founder, Omar Maktabi has given a press release stating that the matter is being looked into and that all 140 people on board are alive. He said the matter is now an on-going investigation and will be thoroughly scrutinised by the pertinent authorities, and that media will be informed when suitable.We are still none the wiser as to what exactly happened on board the flight which led to such catastrophic consequences.

Phoenix Air understandably is now in damage control mode and is limiting access to the case and wreckage in order to stop any leaking of information. For now, Phoneix Air and Boeing representatives, along with the government of Qatar has declined to comment on the crash. Families of the passengers have been contacted for comments."

Ten Days Later

"Exclusive from CNN. We now have confirmed reports that Phoenix Air Flight PX505, which crash landed in the Persian Gulf, only a hundred miles from the shores of Qatar was indeed hijacked.

Early this morning, a Latvian criminal organisation by the name of AXU took responsibility for the hijack and crash. The spokesperson for the organised crime ring, who was masked in the video released across the internet today, described the crash as 'the last warning' Phoenix Air will get from them. It is currently unclear what this warning is for and what it means for the future of Phoenix Air.

Sources say that the hijackers are in custody of the Qatari police and are under investigation. Reports of two men of unknown nationalities are circulating but no confirmed faces or names have been provided by Phoenix Air or the Qatari Police.

Twelve Days Later

"Good afternoon. Next up is finance. The most pressing story in today's finance and business sector is that Qatari airline Phoenix Air's share price has nosedived and is now nearing its lowest ever. The luxury airline, helmed by Omar Maktabi, has been the target of a hijacking by a Latvian criminal organisation called AXU. Phoenix Air took the decision to suspend flights and is in the process of aiding the Qatari police and Qatari Transport and Aviation Agency in their investigations.