PART 11

we were driving and after some time we finaly arrived to the party. the music was loud but i had a hard time hearing it in Tom's car. he parked his car on the side of the road a mile or two away from the party house. it was quiet outside since it wasn't in the city. Me and Tom got out of his car and started walking towards the party. he held my hand and we were talking about some random stuff.

"try avoiding questions about your age .." he said.

"can't i just tell them that i'm 19?" i asked.

He shook his head. "no because one day they will find out how old you are."

"does it matter..?"

"yeah, it does."

"Tom,i have a question.." i mumbled.

"go on."

"was that girlfriend of yours Cindy? the one you said that cheated constantly" i asked him while turning my head to look at him. 

he kept looking forward while holding my hand gently. "yeah, she was." he said as he nodded.

We finaly got to the party shortly after and went inside. I had no words. the party really was huge! there were 2 bars, a trillion couches to sit on, some arcade pools and random girls dancing for men. i was kinda disguisted but didn't show it.

"this party seems crazy.." i whispered to Tom as we went through the crowd.

"well this isn't just a normal high school party, you'll face more parties like this in the future." he said holding my hand strongly.

i kept walking beside him holding his arm with both my hands so i wouldn't lose him in this big crowd. i saw a lot of beautiful women and i felt like i was standing out. at parties i didn't feel that way, i was usualy one of the prettiest girls but now i felt left out. when we finaly got through that crowd i released Tom's hand.

"you seem to really feel safe around me.." he said laughing.

i hit his shoulder lightly while laughing aswell.

we then went to his friends who were sitting at a bar.

"Tom you came!" one of his friends said as he high fived him. He then said hi to the others as he turned back to me.

"who's this chick you got with you?" another one of his friends said with a smirk on his face while walking towards me.

Tom put his hand around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. 

"she's my girlfriend." Tom said with a cold tone to his friend.

"can i borrow her?" his friend jokes as others laughed aswell.

"wasn't i clear enough? she's my girlfriend, that means that you can't touch her or do any stupid shit to her." Tom said to his friend in a harsh tone.

"alright dude i was just joking. When did you get so serious about women?" his friend chuckled while others turned to talk to eachother again.

Tom didn't respond. he ignored his friend and pulled me in for a hug.

"he's a fucking cunt." Tom said while kissing the top of my head lightly. his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"i can tell. when will you take me home?" i asked him.

"do you want to go already?"

"no, i just want to know.." i said as i put my hands around his neck.

"well then, tomorrow." he laughed.

"Tom i'm being serious."

"me too. i'm taking you home tomorrow at 7 am so you won't miss school.." he said while lightly caressing my hip with his thumb.