PART 47

TOM'S POV:

It's been 18 hours without Taylor. I'm hurting, badly. I feel like my head is on fire and I'm cursing every brain cell inside me. How could I have not thought twice about this? Why did I leave the damn office door unlocked? Why? Why? Why?  This whole thing is most definitely my fault, I was the one who killed Ria. I caused Taylor the pain I never wanted her to feel. Especially not because of me. It kills me inside to see her this way.

I'm walking down the school hallway with my hands in the pockets of my jeans. I noticed that most of the students were staring at me. My eyes slightly narrowed in annoyance and I felt my stomach twist with anger. So goddamn annoying. 

My legs continued moving and before I knew it it felt like they turned to jelly. Taylor and Tristan stood at the lockers talking about something that made Taylor's beautiful smile appear. It felt as if my breath was taken away while I stared at her. It didn't take me long enough to tear my eyes away from her knowing that other people were still around me. My stomach still stang from the uncomforting feeling. I shed so many tears last night, it's unexplainable. I still loved her, I'll always love her. My thoughts about this amazing woman will never change.

The class was slowly starting. I went up some stairs where my classroom was and entered it. I didn't teach any kids at the moment so I was free. Just when I pulled my phone out of my pocket someone knocked on the door of my classroom. I looked towards it whilst shutting my phone and putting it down. "Come in."

The door opened and a moment later two cops were standing in my classroom. I stared at them whilst only thinking one thing; I'm fucked. The school had probably heard of the rumors and called the police. I ran a hand through my cornrows as I leaned my back against the chair. "Good day," One of the cops spoke whilst narrowing his eyes at me.

"Morning," I spoke trying to be as calm as possible. My stomach tingled with nervousness and my toes were pretty cold from fear. I was most definitely not gonna survive this.

"We'd like to have a word with you about a certain theme that had been going around the school. I'm sure you've heard of it." The other cop spoke walking towards me.

I swallowed hard as I watched them inch closer with every step. The smartest choice for me would be to just put a gun to their head and flee. But I know that that can't be done for this case. "Sure, I've heard some stuff about me around the school." I tried to play it cool and professional.

One of the policemen took out a notepad. My eyes drifted towards it narrowing slightly when he also got out a pen. I have a bad feeling about this. I feel like I'll find myself in court as soon as next week. "We just have a few questions about the situation. Nothing too hard to answer." The cop spoke.

I stared at him for a hot moment before fixing my posture and nodding. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The police station is not where I thought I'd find myself today. I'm sitting in the lobby with my hands cuffed. I'm not sure why they cuffed me, they have no proof that me and Taylor were in a relationship. They just followed the rumors and went along with it. Taylor should've been here as well but she's at Ria's funeral. Just thinking about Taylor makes my heart ache. I didn't like the feeling yet it still felt quite soothing. Like I deserved it. 

I leaned my back against the wall behind me and closed my eyes. My head swam with memories I held of me and Taylor. Our fights, our kisses, our hang-outs, everything felt so great thinking about it. But then came reality, she hates me. It's not one of our silly little fights anymore. No, Taylor actually hates me and it kills me knowing that.

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to upload more this Friday or maybe even tomorrow. I've had quite a lot of studying settled on my schedule and I can't write a full chapter without falling asleep. It's 2 am currently and my eyes are already shutting🥲. I also started re-writing the first few chapters because of how horribly written they were. The storyline is the same but the text is WAY better than before. Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment for more❤️. This story includes a sequel which I'll release when the story ends.