PART 36

(for info, I am not comofrtable writting about these two having sex because of their public status. It's weird and even tho she is aged enough it's still very illegal for a student to have sex with a teacher. That's why I won't write about it, I'm sorry.)

TOM'S POV:

Taking Taylor home a few nights ago was amazing. I mean, I didn't actually take her home. She got prepped up just for me to take her to my place and ruin her makeup? No, I took her to a fancy restaurant. It was half an hour out of the city and it had really had ratings online. Just as I had expected the portions were small as fuck. I hated these fancy restaurants because of their portions. They didn't feed you shit and the prices were as high as my car price. 100€ for some grass and rice on my plate? Bullshit. The money wasn't a lot for me, especially after I got 10 fucking billion euros off of Bill. I can spoil Taylor as much as I'd like. 

I had a great time listening to her beautifull voice and watching her while she talked. She could be a model if she wanted to. The woman was amazing and I'm not ahsamed to admit that I'd do anything to make her happy. Other than telling her about some of my most traumatic events in my entire life. Lucky for us, we made it home safely even before midnight. I was sad watching her leave my car but I knew that I'd see her at school on Monday anyways.

TAYLOR'S POV:

It's Wednesday. I'm in library with Tristan since we both have a free hour. He's talking to me about some stuff while I'm reading my book. I have a new one and I already love it a lot. The backstory, plot, the way its writen, everything is good as hell.

"I think you'd be a good TV host." I say looking up at him from my book.

He rose his eyebrow. "And why is that?" He asked laughing slightly.

I put my bookmark on the page I last read and closed the book. "Because you clearly love to talk a lot."

He smiles showing his dimples and for a moment everything was quiet. "Could I ask you something?" He said in a quite serious tone.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" I say a bit confused by his behavior.

He stayed quiet searching for words before his question hit me. "Would you go to the prom with me?"

I was shocked, even more stunned. I mean, I was planning on going with Tristan anyways but I never thought that I'd be shocked after he's asked me. 

"Sorry it was a stupid question.." He said looking away from me and that's when I realised that I haven't even answered him.

"No, I'd love to go with you." I said smilling at him as his eyes met mine again. I mean, I wish Tom wasn't older so I could've went with him. Tristan is attractive, funny, suportive, but I would still obviously prefer going with Tom.

"Alright, shit, I got scared for a second." He laughed scratching the top of his head.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I have bigger shit to worry about right now. One of those being to tell Tom that Tristan was my prom date. Tom has probably guessed already by now but it's still weird to me telling my boyfriend that I'm going to prom with my friend and not him. 

Laying in Tom's arms always makes me feel relieved and less nervous but I couldn't get my mind off of stress right now. Me and Tom were cuddling and I couldn't bring myself to get the weight off of my shoulders just for a second.

"Why are you so tense?" He asked in a quiet tone. Okay, I guess he felt it.

"I'm not." I say not ready to really tell him about the Tristan thing.

"You are." He answered in an instant pulling me even closer to his chest.

I humbled 'nu-uh'.

"Something's wrong with you. Just tell me if something happened please." He whispered.

I stayed quiet for a moment before taking a deep breath. "I'm going to prom with Tristan." I said quietly almost as if I mumbled it.

"What? I didn't understand you." Tom said confused a bit.

"I'm going to prom with Tristan!" I repeated myself more clearly and louder.

"That's great." He said kissing the top of my head. "You at least won't have to be alone or something."

"So, you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" He laughed slightly. "You should experience prom normaly unlike some people who couldn't make it to there." 

"Did you go to prom?" I asked in a quiet tone.

"prom?.." He stayed quiet for a second before answering. "My past is fucked up, Taylor."

__________________________________________________________________

Step by step you're getting closer to the end line. Some of y'all may be happy for what's gonna happen, some sad.. I don't know, you'll see!!😉🥰

VOTE AND COMMENT, LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL❤️