PART 42

TOM'S POV:

Taylor had asked me to come over to my house today. We haven't really talked for the past few days since I was piled up with work. It was pretty annoying so I tried to make everything work with my company as fast as I could. There were a few stuff I had to take care off beside my work this past week. Some guy broke in my computer taking a few important informations I had on an USB. I don't know how he got in but I surely didn't wait for him to return everything back. He had to pay one way or another. His life payed off the debt he created. 

I just put on a oversized black shirt and some baggy jeans when I heard my front door open. I wasn't surprised that Taylor didn't knock, she never knocked. She just came in as if she was living in here. 

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before walking out of my bedroom and down the hallway where my living room was. Taylor was just removing her shoes when I aproached her, wrapping my arms around her as I planted a kiss on top of her head. "Hey baby." I said in a quiet yet soft voice.

"Hey." She said smilling slightly as she wrapped her hands around my neck and gave me a kiss on the lips. Jesus how I love her. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear smilling down at her.

"You  alright?" I asked brushing my lips over hers. She didn't exactly look okay she was most likely very pale and there was a hint of nervousness in her eyes. It made me hurt seeing her like this. Taylor should've been happy and energetic but instead she seems somewhat odd.

She pulled away a little letting her hands slide down my chest and stopping at my waist. She wrapped her hands around me resting her head against my chest. "I'm fine." She said in a quiet tone. She didn't seem fine. She can tell me she's okay as many times she wants and I still won't believe her.

I moved my palms over her back rubbing them softly against her skin. "You don't seem fine, Tay." I whispered as I moved my lips to her ear. "I swear to fucking god if someone hurt you-"

"No one hurt me, Tom." She said quickly clearly not wanting me to finish that sentence. What can I say? "It's really not about me, it's about us." She said word us so strongly it made me question our relationshop for a moment. What did she mean by that?

I pulled back from her grabbing her shoulders as I stared at her for a hot minute, observing her. "What about us?" I asked letting go off her. There clearly was something she didn't want to tell me. New week, new discovery. These past weeks have been the same. All the same. Tristan finding out, Tristan ignoring Taylor, them talking it out, and now this random thing she wasn't telling me.

She stood about one foot away from me looking around nervously. Her face expression didn't say much other than her red cheeks. "Someone-" She stuttered. "Someone may've.."

"Spit it out Taylor." I said in a harsh tone becoming a bit angry at everything. All of this is just stupid. What was she trying to tell me?

A quick breath was heard before she mumbled something. I raised my eyebrow, confused. "I don't speak that language, Tay. Just fucking say it." I didn't have time to be or act sweet. This didn't seem like a moment to be acting soft.

"Well, someone found out about this relationship." She said quietly looking down at the floor as she fidgeted around with her fingers. "And they spread it across the school." 

I stared at her not believing this nonsense at all. What? When? How? This was simply too much. Why is it always my love life that gets fucked up the most. Me and Taylor were happy, really happy when no one knew about us. "Who." I asked as my eyes didn't have any other emotion in them other than coldness.

"I don't know, Tom." She whispered finally looking up at me. Those soft eyes of hers met mine making me want to kill the motherfucker that spread those stuff around. I thought about it for a moment but it didn't take me long before my mind drifted to Ria. She was the only one that knew about this other than Tristan. I had warned her. I told her that her life depended on this shit and she still did it. Such a bitch.

I rubbed a hand over my face. I'm really fucked. Not only will this ruin my reputation but also my career, well, maybe. My business isn't really as normal as it should be but some of my partners may look at me weirdly aftert that. My school carrer tho, it's over. If one of the teachers find out about thee rumors they can tell the principal and the police can easily get involved in this. I cursed under my breath as I paced the room thinking about all of the possibilities. 

I sat down on the couch looking up at the cieling. This has to be a fucking nightmare. I didn't really care about getting fired I mostly care about the consequences. I would probably have to be in jail for god knows how long. Well before that is court which will most likely be live on the TV for everyone to see how much of a stupid man I am. At least our relationship wasn't sexual or I would've been in a bigger shit. Taylor doesn't have to worry at all. She can just say that I fucking harrassed her and she'll get out of it. She's the younger one after all. 

I heard some footsteps against the marble floor and before I knew it Taylor's hands were on my shoulders. She was leaning against the back of the couch as she slowly massaged me to make me feel more calm. "It's not our fault." 

"It is." I put my hand on hers as I leaned back against the couch. I pulled her hand harshly making her stumble as her face landed right beside mine. I kissed her harshly letting all of my anger pour into this kiss. "I'll get us out of this." I whispered before leaning in as I kissed her again.

____________________________________________________

Hey guys.. It's been a long time!😅ANYWAYS, hope you all liked this chapter and enjoyed reading it. Honestly, if you guys have any questions about when I'm going to update I post most of the information on my profile under Conversations. I suggest you read some of the news I'll post or most likely just keep a track of it if you're really looking forwards to the next part!

I aprechiate all of your support and your patience. I seriously love you all and can't believe that both of my stories have grew some much over the time!