PART 22

Tom's POV:

it was now a few days later after we made out in my classroom. Taylor kept acting weird towards me as if something had been bothering her. 

She was sitting in my bedroom on the edge of my bed while scrolling through her phone. I just came from work, not school work but office work. I came to the bedroom and saw her on the bed. it's like she was thinking about something but i couldn't really tell what.

I put my headband off and threw it on the bed beside Tayor. She looks up at me and smiled slightly. 

"hey Tom." she said in a calm tone. i sigh. that's not Taylor, no way that thing living inside her body is her!

I don't answer instead i continue putting my clothes off wanting to get dressed into something more comfortably. i put my coat off, my shirt, my pants, my gloves.. i put on a pair of sweatpants as i run my hand through my cornrows. They were falling out of place and i'll have to get them re-done soon. 

"Tom?" she whispers looking back at me.

"yeah?" I answer turning to look at her my hands still on my head.

"are you okay? did something happen at work?" She asked me. She asked Me.

I just stare at her. is she really asking me that? She is the one acting crazy! Where the fuck is my Taylor?! I nod before looking away from her. i put on a shirt, not what i usually do but i don't feel comfortable around this Taylor.

I walk out of my bedroom without saying a word to her. Who even is she? If i don't confront her any time soon this will end up even worse than it already is.

I make myself some coffe. I put my elbows on the counter as i grab my head out of frustration about the thing with Taylor. I try thinking like her, thinking about what she heard that she's feeling that way. Maybe it's because of Dylan and Ria? no, it can't be about them. What else is even left? Maybe because her parents came back home from their business trip? But she never cared so much if they're home or not. God what the fuck.. This Taylor-thing is fucked up!

I drink my coffe quickly. I drank black coffe. pure Coffe no milk, no sugar. I gag after i drink it all quickly. i usually drink it sip by sip carefully but now i seriously couldn't be carefull after this situation with taylor.

I heard her walk in the kitchen and i don't even turn to look at her. i keep holding my head just thinking about everything, re-thinking everything.

"Tom..?" she says quietly.

"Why are you like this.." I whisper still keeping my eyes looking at the counter.

"what do you mean?"

"Taylor, what happened to you? ever since that day after your party you've been acting like a fucking weirdo." I say finally having enough courage to face her.

She stays quiet and keeps looking at me.

"Taylor, no, not Taylor. you're not Taylor that I know, used to know." She looks down at the floor like she wants to tell me something that i don't know.  "look, i just want Taylor back. just open up to me with what's been bothering you, please." i say in a calm tone.

She's quiet for a minute or two just looking down at the floor, thinking. She glances up at me a few times.

"Crystal and Bill came over the day after my party.." She says. what? they were here?!

"Bill blurted out something after he saw me open the door." no. No.. NO!  That fucker, he always ruins everything good that happens to me!

She looks up at me, her eyes meeting mine. I keep looking at her with a angry, shocked, sad, I don't even know expression on my face. "Who is she, Tom..?" she said quietly.

I knew damn well who she was talking about, and she knew that i knew what she was talking about. 

"My past is my past Taylor, i'm not gonna speak about it." I say in a calm voice trying not to get mad at her for what Bill did.

She looks at the floor again bitting the inside of her cheek. 

"Taylor, I'm sorry.." I say trying to comfort her with my stupid words. of course they did nothing good, why would she be okay after i say the worst words you can say to a girl when she's sad.

"What's her name?" Taylor asks me. "La.." she waits me to finish.

I was shocked that she was actually curious about her.. "Layla, her name was Layla." i say trying to push down the memories that keep playing over and over in my head.

"Babe, please.." I say as i run behind her, tears falling down my face.

"Tom.. i can't keep it.." she says as she keeps walking towards out bedroom.

"Layla, you can't be serious.." I grab her wrist. "It's our kid, we made it.. you can't just get an abortion.." she breaks free and continues packing her bags. "don't you care even a little bit?!" i yell at her.

She's quiet, continuing packing her bags. god she's leaving because of a baby. we can raise it, can't we?..

I get closer to her. "Layla please don't do this to me.. You'll hurt both of us.." i whisper as i out my hands around her waist from the back.

"Tom, my parents.. they'll kill me if i don't get a abortion. of course i care, i would be a terrible mother if i wouldn't care. I have no other choice." she whispers as i kiss her neck softly. her skin is so soft..

Stop it Tom, what is wrong with you.. 

"Tom?!" Taylor says and i finally snap back looking up at her.

"sorry, i got lost in my thoughts." I say.

"Layla was your girlfriend?" she asked me in a calm tone.

I nod slowly as i look away from Taylor. i don't want to talk about Layla, at least not with Taylor.

Taylor sees that i don't want to talk about it. "I'll see you at school." 

I look up at her. "you're going home?" i say in a dissapointed voice.

"My parents called, i have to." She says as she reaches for her coat that was on a nearby chair. she put it on. "see you tomorrow, Tom." she said before walking out.

"bye, babe." She shut the door. 

This day can't get fucking worse. i haven't kissed Taylor once today, we didn't even finish discussing her behavior and i told her a little about Layla. I don't know who the fucked-up person is anymore, me or Taylor.. we're both fucked up..

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, short chapter i know but i seriously didn't know what to type! i had to get some stuff out of ugly love so i can get an idea for this chapter😭I hope you liked it tho i don't know if i'm gonna post another chapters tmr since i'm pretty busy and i'll probably be very tired at the end of the day.. I'll start making more Tom chapters since he'll start getting a lot of flashbacks from when he was with Layla..😱🤕
don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter, luv you all!