𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

I walked down the hallway with my purse on my shoulder. I typed on my phone not even paying attention to Bria and Tommi as they talked about Sleezy and Renni dumb ass argument from the other day. They got into it about something so dumb and now they not talking.

"I just feel like they need to talk it out. It's not that serious." Bria said shaking her head, I looked at Tommi who was rolling her eyes as she scrolled on her phone. Her hair was out of the bob and now was in boho conrow braids. They were so fye.

I was going to install mine later on next week.

"They both were wrong. Sleezy should've never been saying that shit about his dad regardless of if Renni was moving on some sneaky shit. They brothers. They shouldn't be onnat with each other."

It was really just a misunderstanding and instead of giving my thoughts, I listened to them discuss it. I didn't care about it because he had nothing to do with me or my man. I knew that they would be back cool eventually.

I ran my hand through my curls and flipped my hair over my shoulder. I checked the time and noticed that I was almost late for class. "I gotta go. Mr.Washington be on ass when I'm running late to class." I said before walking off towards the second floor.

I'm so glad this my last year because after this it was college or hair. I didn't know what my next steps were. It was embarrassing to admit because I felt like I was always under my man instead of focusing my future.

Dee knew what was next for him. And he wasn't gonna let nobody stop him from making it to the league. No matter the circumstances, he was going to get it done.

Me on the other hand, was still trying to figure out if college was even something I wanted. I wanted to go to hair school and I knew that I didn't even need school or a whole HBCU experience to become a hairstylist. But I wanted to experience it.

I sat down in class and looked around at my class. I went to the most ghetto school in Memphis I feel like. It's like these bitches just love looking crusty and musty. They kept mugging me and giving me rude looks as I walked to my seat.

A lot of girls don't like me. I don't know why because I am a very quiet and private person. Especially, when it came to who I'm around and my relationship. I wasn't the type to talk about these girls or even try to mess with anybody they mess with. They just didn't like me.

I sat down at my desk and put my purse on the desk beside me. I pulled my phone out and noticed I had messages from my Mom. She was supposed to be coming back from Texas today from seeing her family.

Even though Ive been living with my mom since she found me in the dumpster. I've never met her family. They all lived in Texas and I've never been to visit. We've talked sometimes on the phone through my mom but we've never met. I always only had my mom.

It was weird because my mom would go to Texas to visit her family but never took me with her. I never asked to go because I figured if she wanted me to come she would get me a ticket. She would invite me.

Sometimes, it did hurt me. Everyone around had a family and all I had was my mom. It was uncomfortable and embarrassing because all my friends had big families. Bria was a foster child and even her foster family had a large family.