How it started

Right now Izuku and his best friend Garrett are in France and they needed to go back to America but thing is they don't have their tickets to go back and overheard about a few guys who got it and Izuku decided to go and take it from them since his luck was very much in his side. During the time Izuku talked his way into having the 2 play poker for the tickets.

After Izuku did that it was already in the game of poker as it seems like he la losing which kinda made his best friend Garrett worry.

Garrett: dude are you sure that your lucky to win this game because right now it seems that we are about to lose not just this game but the tickets to.

Izuku: you really think that I am going to lose because right now.

As he put 2 ace of spades which made everyone look at the cards that he with shocked on their faces.

Izuku: trust me never test my luck man let's go TO AMERICA.

As they both left with the tickets as the 2 that Izuku won against was in despair to not go to America. For some time they both were looking for the bridge of the ship until they saw it last minute soon after they made it as they showed their ticket at the booth as they were allowed to go in the titanic. Soon after they got in the titanic both got excited as they both started clapping hands rapidly.

Izuku: *hyped up* I told you that I would get us back to the US with my luck.

Garrett: that you did my bad for doubting you man

Izuku:*calms down* it's cool and besides we bros for life I can't hold a grudge against you man.

Garrett: your right about that but I'm glad we are going back to the US.

Izuku: why you sounded disappointed when you said that.

Garrett: what you think man

Izuku: French gal huh?

Garrett: yea pretty much but it's alright the best part is being alive.

Izuku: that's what I like to hear man.

As the day hits a beautiful evening as Izuku is sitting there drawing of his surroundings that is around him. So far he finished drawing a kid playing with his mom and soon he wanted to draw since he was deep into his inner imagination and soon he saw a very beautiful women with a very beautiful silky black hair that stands up in a ponytail. Soon he started drawing as he got every little detail that was on her from head to toe.

Soon after a little while the girl that Izuku drew noticed that he's been doing something in his book as she went over there to speak to him

????:excuse me sir but I can't help but notice that you've been looking at me for quite awhile and seen you do something in your book.

Izuku: oh I'm sorry ma'am did I offend you I'm sorry if I did.

????: let me see what you did if your truly sorry sir.

TitanicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara