Meeting Ochako (short)

So far during the time Izuku was spending time with the Queen of the ship (as everyone see her as) Garrett has been chilling himself until a brown haired women went into his room as he sees that she's hiding.

Garrett: seems like a young woman just as yourself is hiding from someone mind telling me?

????: wh-who are you?

Garrett: forgive me I'm Garrett Garnet who might you be?

Ochako: oh sorry I'm Ochako Uraraka sorry to intrude on your evening and yea I'm hiding from my terrible fiancé.

Garrett: who's the troublesome fiancé that your hiding from?

Ochako: he's name is Katsuki Bakugo he's an asshole.

Garrett: enlightening me how is he an asshole.

Soon Ochako opened up as she talked for hours on end as she suddenly realized that she talked Garrett ear off.

Ochako: oh I'm sorry I talked your ear off this whole time your probably don't want to hear me.

Garrett: nonsense this Katsuki Bakugo guy sounds like a little bitch to me.

As Ochako wide eyed that Garrett said that as she came back to reality.

Ochako: why is it that you say that?

Garrett: think about it he did all these things to you and he wants you to bend down to his feet I'll tell you this hang it with me today and you won't regret it I promise you that I'll destroy person Ego and narcissistic tendencies and tbh it looks like he's a suck up to this Todoroki person who can also get his personality destroyed.

Ochako: yeah I have a best friend who is his fiancé.

Garrett: oh who is this friend you speak of because I have a friend who can help out with your friend life.

Ochako: oh she has black hair a perfectly good looking figure that is also in a ponytail as well.

As Garrett realized who she's talking about as he looked at her beautiful brown eyes as a spark fly.

Garrett: you say black hair that's in a ponytail that have a good looking figure which could also be an hour glass right?

Ochako: yeah wait how did you know?

Garrett: I've seen her earlier as me and my friend was playing soccer she actually waited for him after we got done.

Ochako: oh so you did see her then do you know where she's at now?

Garrett: sorry but no that was the last time I've seen her along with my friend so now I do not know.

Ochako: you know you speak of your friend a lot who is he?

Garrett: Izuku Midoriya a person who can do no wrong and my only childhood friend.

As he got up and showed a picture of both him and Izuku together when they were young.

Ochako: aww you 2 look adorable together

Garrett: thank you

As he put it away as the both continued talking. Apparently the 2 had everything in common with each other as they had the time of their lives. Soon it was dark time as Izuku walked in and saw the 2 laying in each other as he somehow got a camera and took the picture and just minded his own business and went to sleep. With Izuku he actually had a blast as his heart now belonged to Momo as her heart belongs to his as she no longer (still didn't exist) for Todoroki.

That's the end of this chapter