Epilogue

5 years later...........

Momo is seen with her big stomach as she is looking at the mail right now. It's been 5 years since the titanic sank completely as she and a few others survived the ship. Right now she's in Pennsylvania in a nice looking house. So far Momo is 7 and half months pregnant as she hears a pair of twins come running towards her.

Twins: Mama/mommy

As Momo looked at her twins as they hugged her as she hugged them back.

Momos pov

You guys probably wondered what happened right and how that I have 2 beautiful twin children who looks like Izu right well here's this.

Flashback

After the light flashed on the 2 a ship came as they picked up every survivor. As the ship got to Momo who she woke up Izuku.

Momo: Izu wake up the ship is here to pick us up.

Izuku:*waking up* huh really Thank God

Rescuer: hey you 2 ok?

Izumomo: yes we are ok

As they send a boat to them as most people got on with them that was near them as the boat lifted them up. One of the rescuers put a blanket on Izumomo aa they both cuddled into each other until they heard an familiar voice that they recognized but it wasn't who they thought it was.

Shoto: about damn time that the white and the commoner died I can finally move on to a new life and make a soft bitch a weak bitch.

Momo was in tears that she fell for a guy like Shoto and felt bad that the next girl is gonna have to deal with him. Izuku kissed her reassuring her that she no longer have to worry about him. Luckily Shotos doesn't know that the 2 he's talking about had survived the ship. But what happened next shocked them the most what they are hearing is that Shoto is being cuffed by officers due ti what he did in the ship somehow it was relayed to them that Shoto had framed Izuku and abused Momo they were gonna arrest Katsuki Bakugo as well for attempting murder on Ochako for cheating but she somehow dodged a bullet.

As they both turned around to make matters worst for shoto as shoto was kissed until he looked to his right to see the 2 that he talked shit about survive as his eyes widen. As he looked at the 2 they both waved at him while smiling at him innocently. So far as the officers talking amongst each other Momo said.

Momo: drop the soap I hope you become someone's bitch while I become his whore.

Soon after the officers took him away. Someone else said that they glad that they took a wanted criminal away which shocked both Izuku and Momo as they looked around to see Garrett and Ochako along with another person that they don't know.

Izuku: Garrett?

As Garrett looked at Izuku as he eyes widen then his best friend survived the ship just like him as they both got up and gave each other a strong manly handshake which both of the girls giggled to their friendship.

Garrett: I can believe you survived!

Izuku: I should say the same to you man

Ochako: Momo have you heard that your ex fiancé is a wanted criminal?

Momo: I did just now but I don't even care I just told him to drop the soap because I got someone I truly love.

Ochako: that's good to hear i heard that my ex fiancé died from a explosion I don't even know how that happen he was also a wanted criminal.

Izuku: not gonna lie the way I looked at him it seems to be that he has a murder intent.

Ochako: you have no idea

As the group laughed a bit. Soon the 4 of them got married to each other as they waited to have kids soon. Since then the 4 lived in Pennsylvania where everyone heard about the 2 as Penn St have them some time off before they got back to doing college work. Of course after both Izuku and Garrett went back to college they graduated with a degree as they opened up their firm as they became well known in the state of Pennsylvania.

During their time Momo was actually pregnant before she got married Izuku asked how her as she looked at him as she gave him a one word answer which was "ship" which Izuku realized that he did had sex with her in the ship that which lead them to having twins who is now gonna be 5 years old 5 years later. Soon after Momo gave birth to a pair of twins which gave Izuku the pride and joy.

Now it's been 5 years since Momo had the twins as she named her baby Girl Mercury as she named her son Izuku (currently the picture you guys saw) and so far she is 7 and a half months in and she is having the best life ever. She even heard in the news that Shoto got killed in prison for some unknown reasons but the Midoriya family doesn't care at all.

End of flashback

After the twins led Momo back into the room as she mostly needed it since she started to grow tired Izuku thanked his little twins as he took the both to bed as he came back to his beautiful wife.

Izuku: you ok my Queen?

Momo: yes and our twins inside say the same thing. We are just tired is all.

Izuku: i don't blame you guys for being tired I want to join you guys in this one after having a long day.

Soon both Izuku and Momo cuddled each other as Izuku has a hand on her stomach as he rest his head in hers as they soon went to sleep together knowing that their future is surrounded by love and family.

That's the end of this story

Don't worry guys I know most of you thought thag I was gonna kill our boy Izuku off but I wasn't gonna do that to you guys thanks for reading this story