Iceberg pt2

After Izuku thought that his luck ran out his savior came to rescue him. His rescuer was none other then.

She's actually wearing this btw like right now

Izuku: you came for me

Momo: I know I don't want you to die

Izuku: good timing as you can tell

As Momo looks down to see that the water is flowing up to their knees now.

Momo: I know now let's get you out of these handcuffs.

Izuku: the keys are in my pocket

Momo: wait really how?

Izuku: now's not the time just my left pocket which is your right.

As he shows his front body ti her as she digs in there and for the key as she was impressed that he somehow got the keys. She unlocks the cuffs which led to a hug and they started kissing each other and came from air.

Momo: never thought I miss kissing you

Izuku: same here let's go

By now they both are running to the stair case as they were lucky in the first one as they tried getting to an elevator as the water keeps rising upwards. Soon after that they couldn't get to the elevator as they went to the next staircase which was open and soon they ran into another staircase as the water now reaches their neck as Izuku went under to try and unlock it as Momo tried to hold on for dear life of her breath. Looking back Momo was wondering her life choice as she went back ti the part of what happened when the iceberg first hit the ship.

Flashback

Momo was minding her business thinking about Izuku and that he had to suffer just as she saw his best friend she hid as he walked by not noticing her there and soon heard the guard(same conversation that Garrett heard)

Momo: (I thought so they wasn't stupid as I thought I need to go find Izu)

As she been looking for Izuku for about a few minutes now until she saw a iceberg as the ship rammed into it but little did know Izuku was a few floors below her and soon wbeuwiwn started to cause panic as they all scream in horror as she left which took a little longer for find Izuku to see her Bastard mother who only wanted money from the Todoroki's.

Momo: mom you ok

BM:did you get any money from Shoto

As Momo clearly forgot about her bastard mother only wanting money and just took off which her BM thought she was getting money but she was wrong. Momo was now hellbent on finding Izuku and Izuku only until she was stopped again by this time her fiancé.

Shoto: where are you going right now the ship is sinking.

Momo: there's someone I need to get.

Shoto: so what leave them to die

Momo: no and get off of me

Shoto: why so you can go to that commoner your suppose to be my whore of a wife.

For the first time in her life she fought back as she finally snatched her hand away from his grip.

Momo: I rather be his whore then your wife bitch.

As she took off as Shoto was shocked he couldn't handle a strong women as he showed nothing but cowardly behavior as he yelled out.

Shoto: fuck you then bitch I hope you die lie the whore you are.

Momo didn't care what he said as she continued going for Izuku as it took 46 minutes just to look for him until she saw a closed door and went to it as she hopes it was Izuku and as she opens the door she saw him there handcuffed.

End of flashback

So far after she went threw her life choices she noticed the gate opened up as Izuku pulled her up the stairs as they are now on the top deck. So far they witnessed that the ship is going down head first as a guard went up to them and escorted them to a life boat but they didn't make it as they went into the ice cold water. Momo woke up to see herself in a raft that was big enough for her as she didn't see Izuku at first as she was a bit upset that her lover went under as she cried out for Izuku.

Momo:*verge of breaking down* Izu? IZUKU!!!!

???: there's no need to yell I'm right here.

As she looks down to see that he's right there as she lays back down but kinda have her head on his.

Momo: Izu are you ok please don't leave me

Izuku: I won't Mo I will never leave you alone ever.

Momo: I hope you can keep that feeling of never leaving me alone.

Izuku: I'd be a fool if I did Mo I hope help arrives soon I'm cold.

Momo: come on top of me I wouldn't mind at all.

Izuku: don't worry Momo it's only for you

Soon as he said that he went to sleep which made Momo shake him which he kept waking up every so often.

5 years later...........................