Iceberg pt1

For a while now after Momo and Izuku fun and that she lied to get away with it from Shoto both got into a heated argument as Momo brought up thag she lied which was her biggest mistake ever but she had the move towards the door. Right before Shoto tried hitting her he saw that she left without any noise. During the time she ran off where she has no idea where she's going until she ran into Izuku.

As she looked at him as he looked at her as she soon hugged him as he hugged her back.

Izuku: what seems to be the trouble today you seemed to be spooked today.

Momo: uh well I sorta spit out that I'm cheating on him with you well I didn't tell him it was you but I just brought it up.

Izuku: and so you decided to run away....why?

Momo: well there's one thing I probably haven't told you he's an abuser as well.

Izuku: he seems like the type of person to do that ok well calm down I was actually going to eat want to join.

Momo: oh yeah I don't mind that at all

They soon left to eat and yet again they hanged out which made Momo forget about Shoto again until they went to her room. So far Momo has her arm wrapped around Izukus arm as she had a good time until she felt a vibe as she looked forward as she cursed herself.

Momo:(aw fuck me why now)

Izuku:(fuck wrong with him he seems like he just committed murder no less)

Soon Katsuki walked over with jewelry in his hand with the 2 not knowing about it as he tried until Izuku smacked the shit out of him which made him fall back and looked at him crazy as everyone seen it as Shoto wide eyed to what he just seen.

Izuku: have you ever heard of personal space man don't walk up on someone you don't know.

As the officers came and saw the scene.

Officer: what happen here?

Izuku: sir he-

Shoto: that guy there attacked my friend that's on the wall.