Heated moment

Shoto: why are you going for a commoner you are suppose to be my whore of a wife.

Momo: I rather be his whore then your wife

3 days earlier

Right now Izuku is minding his business as he was drawing as he doesn't notice Momo is coming to him.

Momo: hello there Izuku

Izuku: Hm? *looks at Momo* oh hello there beautiful how are you today?

Momo:*blushes* I'm doing good today how about yourself I see that your drawing today what are you drawing today?

Izuku: just what I've imagined today actually

Momo: mind if I see?

Izuku: sure but it's not finished if I have to tell you that.

Momo: that's fine with me?

As Momo looked at his drawing she saw half of Happy valley (Penn State stadium btw guys) as she see that it's a night time game as she see everyone wearing all white.

Momo: white out right?

Izuku: yep you ever been to one?

Momo: I have when I was a little girl hey how about you draw a picture of me again but naked.

Izuku: you sure about that?

Momo: of course you already drew how I looked before which reminds me is this the book you drew me in or that's another book?

Izuku: oh that is the only book I have it's actually the 5th page.

As she started from the first page and went straight to the 5th page and saw herself as she admired the picture more as she loves every detail that he drew of her.

Momo: how about it would you like to draw it again for me?

Izuku: sure I don't mind at all

Soon they left unknown to them that Shoto saw then which pissed him off as he was jealous of the 2.

Shoto:(have fun while you can bitch it'll be the last time you see this bastard)

As Shoto walks off as he started planning on how to get his fiancé away from him as he started to become a bit distanced from her which made her grow closer as he wanted her to but little does he know that his plan will back fire due to 2 reasons. 1 is Izuku best friend who paid attention to him the whole time as he was gonna talk to Izuku but saw Momo there but smirked that his best friend is with the Queen of the ship. And 2 with the luck on Izuku side he can find a way to get out of anything even if he didn't mean to get into one.

Right now both Izuku and Momo had made it to her room as he sees that it was very fancy as Izuku like how it look.

Momo: *getting undressed* so how long have you been drawing if you don't mind asking?

Izuku: oh since I was little my father was an artist and I took one good glance at his art work one time and it inspired me to draw. He taught me everything about drawing and soon after I turned 15 he passed away that started what I told you before about me being a therapist.

Momo: aww I'm sorry for your lost Izuku.

Izuku: it's alright Mo-

As he saw a beautiful naked Momo standing there as he somehow got a boner but kept it hidden.

Izuku:(never saw such a beauty naked like this before)*blushing* w-well let's get started yea?

Momo: s-sure where do you want me at?