- First Day -

Michael Afton woke up and got out of bed. Today was his first day at a new school. What's the point? Michael thought. It's only going to get worse. He walked to his wardrobe and picked out a pair of black ripped jeans that were made to look worn-out. He put on a grey shirt with black sleeves to cover his arms, then put on a pair of black leather sneakers.

As he walked out of his room, combing through his hair with his fingers, Lizzy ran up and gave him a hug. "Good morning bubba!" "Good morning, Elizabeth." Michael responded. He saw Evan lingering outside the door to the hallway. "Come here Evan," Michael said, trying to ease Evan to come out. Evan came out and Michael ruffled his hair. Evan mumbled something about breakfast, then dashed down the hallway. Michael followed behind to see that his father didn't make breakfast for him. Again. Whatever. Michael grabbed a breakfast bar and walked out the door. "Have fun at school Bubba!" Lizzy called.

- - - - -

As soon as he walked into the door, a group of kids greeted him. One said his name was Frederick and he had somewhat tan skin with brown hair, with pale blue eyes. Michael brushed his dark brown hair away from his bluish-greyish eyes. "And this is Simon and Mark. And you are?" "Michael, Michael Afton." "Well, 'Michael, Michael Afton' would you like us to show you around the school?" "It would be greatly appreciated."

The boys led him to the principal's office, and he got his schedule for the year. "I'm sorry, can you show me where the bathroom is?" Michael asked. "It's around the corner to the left." Said Frederick. As soon as Michael walked away, Frederick whispered to the group, "He's kind of hot." "Somewhat." Replied Mark. Simon didn't say anything. "I'm going to grab something." Said Frederick, walking away towards the bathroom.

Michael was washing his hands when someone grabbed him from behind. "Your kind of cute, ya know." Whispered Frederick in his ear. "Um... Thanks I guess?" Frederick grabbed Michael's thigh. "Can you like... not touch me...," said Michael. "Why?" Frederick whispered again. "Because it makes me uncomfortable..." Frederick grabbed Michael's ass, and Michael pushed him away. He then bolted out the bathroom door down to where the group was.

"You okay man? You seem kind of upset." Said Simon, in a worrisome tone. Michael decided to keep the interaction to himself, so he just said, "Yeah, fine. Can you guys show me where the history classroom is." Frederick walked out of the bathroom and said "Yeah, that's my class."

- - - - - -

"Everyone, please welcome Michael to our classroom. " Said Mrs. Hoying. There were a few muttered hellos, then Mrs. Hoying said, "Looks like there's an empty desk next to Frederick. I'm assuming you've met." "Yes ma'am." Frederick said. "Great, go ahead and sit-down, Michael."

(Time skip)

History was boring, but Michael entertained himself by watching a cute red head sitting on his other side. When Michael was about to ask his name, Frederick grabbed his hand from under the desk. "Let go." whispered Michael, trying to get their hands to come apart. Frederick ignored him. The red head saw his struggle and said, "Let him go, Frederick." in a deep voice. Frederick rolled his eyes and released his hand.

"Thank you." He mouthed to the red head. The boy just nodded and continued taking notes. God he's so fine...