- What If? - TW

William's Pov

Everything is going according to plan. Elizabeth went to see circus baby. Fred bear was used as intended. Only thing left is for Michael- 

I was cut off by wailing in Michael's room. He hasn't eaten since the "accident", and that was three days ago. Everything was going horrible for Michael. His friends left him. His siblings are gone. Well, not Evan. Yet. 

Noah's Pov

I came up to the black door. It was in desperate need of a repainting. I rang the doorbell and waited a few. "What?" was the response I got as soon as the door opened. It was Michael's father, William. "Can I see Michael?" I asked, trying to keep my voice as calm as possible. This man hurt Michael so much beyond physical pain, it even hurt me. "Whatever. The little shits crying in his room again. Fucking crybaby." I walked into the door, ignoring William, who was still muttering underneath his breath, and walked to Michael's room. 

I heard a chair scrape against the floor. Curious, I opened the door. What I saw made my heart drop. I saw Michael about to stick his head through a rope hanging from the ceiling. Before I could even think about what I was doing, I jumped across the room and tackled Michael to the ground. He started crying even more. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Was all he could say. "Michael please don't." Tears leapt to my eyes. I couldn't get the knot forming in my throat to go away. I loved this boy. I couldn't let him do this. "Michael, I need you to calm down." We started rocking back and forth, back and forth. 

I didn't know what to do. I kissed him gently and I picked him up bridal style and took him to his bed. We started to cuddle, and I could feel Michael calming down. "Michael, promise me something." "Hm?" "Please don't do that. I need you so badly." "I promise." He said, but I could tell he didn't want to say it. 

Michael fell asleep in my arms. His head was tucked against my chest and one arm was around his waist, the other stroking his hair gently. "I love you." I whispered in his ear. 

(Time skip) 

Michael woke up crying. "EVAN!" "Shhh! You're okay, calm down baby. I got you. Shhh."  I hugged him tightly. "You're okay. It was just a dream, calm down." I kept saying gently as he cried. "What if I did it? Would you care? Or would you walk away and talk shit about me because I'm such a horrible person?" "I would care. I would cry myself to sleep every night. I would think about joining you. I care about you so much." "I love you." He whispered softly. "I love you too." 

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS! (Only like 200 but... a lot to me!) Thank you, guys for the support. I'm trying to carry on but it's getting harder to. I'm losing motivation lol.