- After School - TW! -

History was over and Michael was walking down the hall to find his locker, when he bumped into the red head. "Sorry." Michael muttered, blush creeping up his neck. "That's alright. I'm Noah, you are?" "Michael. Thanks for helping me..." "Of course. Has he been touching you like that before?" "N-no..." Michael wanted to keep it to himself. He didn't like being the center of attention. "If you ever need help, just let me know." Noah flashed Michael a bright smile that made him turn red. 

(Time skip) 

Michael was walking home because his dad didn't want to pick him up. He was at the door when William swung it open and said, "Why were you so late, you fucking mistake?" "Maybe I wouldn't have been late if you would get your lazy ass off the couch and drive me home." Michael said, the words leaving a bad taste on his tounge. He knew he was going to get punished later. 

William slapped him across the face and yelled "Go to your room!" William came in behind him. 

(Not going to write what happens next because it might upset other people.) 

Michael lay on the floor, in a tight ball, in excruciating pain. There was blood everywhere, bruises all over his body. It hurt him to move. He was pretty sure his nose was broken, and that at least one tooth was missing. He got up and grabbed the knife under his mattress. One cut. Mistake 2 cuts. Faggot. 3 cuts. Michael's eyes started to flicker closed. He covered his arms in cuts then hid the knife again. Blood seeped through his sleeves. He fell asleep. 

Sorry this chapter is so short. It's very rushed, if there's any spelling mistakes, please let me know.