- The Prank -

Noah's Pov. 

Michael finally woke up laying in my bed. I was lying beside him stroking his head and playing with his hair. "I-I'm sorry..." He whispered. "You have nothing to be sorry for." I whispered back. "Can you tell me what happened?" I asked gently. "M-my sister... She's missing." His eyes started to tear up. I kissed him softly. "It's okay. Shhh." I said soothingly. 

(Time skip) 

Michael packed his stuff up from my house and decided to help look for his sister. "Will you visit me?" He asked me quietly. "Of course I will." 

(Another time skip :3) 

3rd person Pov.

Michael was at his house getting lectured by his dad. "You should have been here. She wouldn't have run off if you had stayed." He yelled. "I would have been here if you hadn't kicked me out because your homophobic ass doesn't care for me!" Michael yelled back. William slapped Michael. "THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR FATHER." "I DON'T CONSIDER YOU MY FATHER. I HATE THIS FAMILY, I HATE YOU." Michael started to cry. "Grow up." Was all William said. Then he walked out of Michael's room. 

(Later) 

Evan walked into Michael's room. "Get out." Evan started to cry. "Crybaby, I said get out." As the days went on, Michael started to get more and more annoyed with his brother. He took his pain out on him, bullying him, shoving him. Making his life just like the hell Michael was living in. 

(A few weeks later.) 

Michael was at school talking to his friends when Frederick said, "Hey, isn't it your brother's birthday party tomorrow?" Michael nodded. "What if we do a prank?" Frederick started to explain the prank. Michael wasn't so sure about it but didn't want to say anything because he was scared Frederick would yell at him. He went along with the others. 

(Evan's birthday.) 

"Okay everybody, remember the plan." Frederick whispered to the group. They all snuck up behind Evan and grabbed him. They passed the tables covered with purple plastic tablecloths, the big sign that said, "Happy Birthday" And the birthday cake sitting up by Fred bear. The boys knew he was scared of the animatronic and that's what made it even funnier. But not to Michael. "Hey birthday boy. Wanna go see Fred bear?" Frederick said in a taunting tone. Evan started to cry and wailed "No." "Hear that, guys? I think he wants to give Fred bear a big old kiss!" Said Michael, bringing Evan up to Fred bear's mouth. Evan's tears set off the springlocks just as his head was placed inside the bear's mouth. 

Blood splattered everywhere. Michael took off his mask and stared wide-eyed at the scene unfolding in front of him. The boys backed away from Michael. "How could you?" "You monster." "I can't believe I was friends with you!" The boys taunted. "I-I" Michael fell on his knees in front of Evan. He wasn't moving. "EVAN!" 

Short chapter but I'm so tired and there's an argument going on outside my room :3