Just an Angel

Aziraphale opened his eyes hesitantly.

Everything was bright...too bright. Heavenly bright. The last thing he could remember was Crowley. He was standing next to the Bentley looking awfully sad.
Whatever for? Oh good Lord! Everything flashed back through the angels mind but it was all hazy and faded. Everything was clear before that coffee... What was in that coffee? Had it been spiked? By whom? Nina would never spike it. The Metatron definitely wouldn't commit such an evil act.
A door opens.

"Hello Aziraphale." Archangel Micheal spits out.

"Oh. Hello there." Azira replies politely.

"You've made a lot of things very difficult for us traitor." Micheal

"I am terribly sorry. I just love the world and...and I didn't want 6000 years of humanity to be destroyed." Azi

"Your an Angel. You don't 'want' things."
Micheal

"Yes...I suppose so." Azi

"Well anyway. You are staying here. You will receive punishment." Micheal

"W-What?! But the Metatron...He said I was going to replace Gabriel! He said that I was the perfect Angel for the job?!" Azi

"He lied." Micheal

Aziraphale slumped in his cell sobbing. What could he even do? Crowley probably despised him and Muriel would never go up against their superiors. Gabriel was gone and Adam was a human again.

It was hopeless.

* * *

Time had passed. In Earth, a day. Azi had wept and got some sleep before the cell door was opened by Uriel.

"Traitor. You will be moved down to hell for your punishment." Uriel

"What?! I'm falling? No...it can't be!" Azi

"Your not falling. For some reason The Almighty doesn't think that you should yet. But it isn't my place to question that."
Uriel

"Oh thank God. Wait! I don't want to go to Hell!" Azi

"You have no choice." Uriel

Two 37th class scriveners grabbed Aziraphale and dragged him to the elevator.

Going down.

*Ding*

Dagon was there to meet them.

"I will take him from here. Piss off now!" Dagon hissed at the Angels.

Aziraphale was dragged away into a dingy  room with a flickery green light. There was sticky liquid in puddles along the floor. It was too dark to see what.

"Give me your wrist now." Dagon

Azi had given up at this point so he stuck his arm out. The demon chained his wrist with a large metal clasp and locked it. The key was then burned in his hand. Dagon smiled spitefully and left, shutting the door.

The Angel slammed against the wall, breaking down. All he wanted was to wake up and for Crowley to be holding him and comforting him. Aziraphale cried himself to sleep.

* * *

"Ahhh the Angel!"

A voice could be heard which shuddered Azi awake.

"Yes? Who are you..?" Azi replied fearfully.

Whoever it was snatched the Angel and threw him against the wall. He gasped in pain. The figure proceeded to punch Azi in the face until he was barley conscious.

"Get your wings out."

Azi shook his head which made him really dizzy.

"Get.your.fucking.wings.out.now!"

Azi was kicked in the abdomen. The room went black.