Casting / Author's Note

Here we are Part II! Before we get started I'll have to explain a couple of details. So this is still going to take place in the season 4 era of Buffy, utilizing episodes from the later half of the season. So I'll still be pulling scenes directly from the show from time to time but we'll start diverting quite a bit.

Going forward I wanna establish a sort of a tier list of the bad guys. Vampires are pretty commonplace and easy to take out unless in large groups. When I refer as something as a monster or beast, like horned beast, that's like one step up from a vampire. A little beefier but still relatively easy to take down. In the real show "Demons" somewhat became reskinned vampires where they were commonplace and easy to take out for the most part so I'm replacing that version of "Demon"with Beast or monster. Demons here when they are mentioned will be a very difficult, powerful, mysterious enemy. Demons will be top tier as far as bad guys go other than the big bad of course. So when a demon is summoned or revealed it'll be treated as a big deal. Also I wanna retcon one small thing. Sunnydale is the only place with a hellmouth. The hellmouth moves every century and the slayer is responsible for keeping watch over it.

And here are our actors again- (Yes sometimes I just use the actors name or character name to streamline things. And yes some of them are the same :)

Buffy

Naomi

Naomi

Rhys