y/n bio

Name: y/n Amajiki

Relatives:
m/n Amajiki
f/n Amajiki (Deceased)

Looks

Personality: While a civilian, he's very shy and timid

Personality: While a civilian, he's very shy and timid. He doesn't do well with large crowds or even with one on one conversations, most times opting to cover his face with either his hands or a wall if there's one close by. He's also very intelligent and a very good listener.

While he's superhero-ing, he's relentless and precise in all his attacks. He is always thinking three steps ahead and often switches fighting styles on the fly to catch enemies off guard.

Likes: Being Alone, Quiet things, Domestic Animals, Finding people who genuinely care for him, his friends, making food, helping others.

Dislikes: Large crowds, Being the centre of attention, mean people/bullies, seeing people he cares for get hurt, feeling like a bother or overly relying on his friends.

Power: Can manifest the physical attributes of things he eats.

Strengths: y/n is extremely well versed in using his power, training it in secret ever since he was seven. He has a variety of different fighting styles and combo manifestations which make him a tough and unpredictable opponent.

Drawback: The manifestation can only be used until the food he's manifesting has been completely digested, so a couple of hours.

Ultimate moves:

Vast Hybrid Chimera Scorpius: y/n gives himself multiple scorpion tails and injects his enemies with a non-lethal venom to either paralyze them shortly or put them to sleep.

Vast Hybrid Chimera Centaur: y/n grows the bottom half of a horse and grows his hands into long vines with hard fruits at the ends, replicating a medieval flail type weapon.

Vast Hybrid Chimera Kraken: y/n's personal favourite of his ultimate moves, he transforms his fingers and hands into huge, long and tough tentacles that have been surrounded by a sturdy armour of crab shell. He then lashes the tentacles wildly and erratically towards his opponents, making it a tough move to dodge.

Background of his power: y/n doesn't really know. He couldn't just go to the doctor, so he speculated that it must've come from his father, who he never got to meet as he died before he was born.

_______________________________

Ok, couple of quick questions.

1. Do you guys think if Tamaki ate a chameleon he'd be able to camouflage? Or if he ate a bat he'd be able to echolocate? Or breathe underwater if he ate a fish? These are questions I lose sleep over, so if anyone has an answer please share it.

2. Do you guys have any interesting ways of using Amajiki's power? If so, leave your ideas here and I'll try and implement some.

Alright, that's the bio. Thanks for reading, bye!