Chapter 6: Down With the Princess! Ladybug's Lucky Charm.

y/n POV

I'm currently holding off Princess Fragrance from getting to Chloe, Prince Ali and the Prince's guardian who were standing behind me. She's been firing blasts of condensed perfume towards us that I swat out of the air with my tentacles, causing them to explode on impact. She's also been dodging any of my attempts to restrain her by propelling herself by rocketing perfume out of her gun. She tired to fly at the Prince, but I stop her by slamming her into a wall. She jumps back up and points her gun at me.

Princess Fragrance: Why can't you just let me and my prince get married? You're such an annoying pest, keeping us apart!

I suddenly hear a familiar voice from the window

Cat Noir: Have you even asked the prince if he wants to marry? Maybe try asking him again on a few years. Or maybe he just doesn't like perfume too much.

Princess Fragrance: My prince and I are made for each other, he just doesn't know it yet. Now both of you stop getting in my way!

She suddenly runs towards me, prompting me to switch my hands into bird talons. She begins punching at me, and I begin trying to grab her gun and scratch at her with my talons.

Suneater: Cat Noir, get those three out of here!

Cat Noir: Already on it!

She slams me in the gut with her perfume gun, causing me to double over. She then grab the back of my head and yanks my head up to face her, pointing the barrel of her gun directly in my face.

Princess Fragrance: Get ready to dedicate yourself to Princess Fragrance!

She's suddenly flung away to the side, courtesy of Cat Noir extending his staff into her side.

Cat Noir: Come on Suneater, everyone has been evacuated! Let's get out of here.

Suneater: Right, let's get them out of immediate danger.

Cat Noir takes his staff back and extends it out the window like a fire pole, which he and I quickly slide down. He runs to a black car and jumps in, me sliding in quickly after. The car then takes off. I face Cat Noir.

Suneater: Cat Noir, you can handle protecting these guys, right?

Cat Noir: Yeah, why?

Suneater: I'm going to try and find, or get a hold of, Ladybug. She's the only one who can capture the akuma.

Cat Noir: Good idea. Alright, good luck. Try and be quick!

Talking about Ladybugs suddenly reminds me of something. I quickly move Cat Noir out of the way and face the prince.

Suneater: Excuse me Your Highness, you wouldn't happen to have a toy that looks like a Ladybug, do you?

Prince Ali: Oh, why yes, I do. That girl who smells bad gave it to me earlier.

Suneater : Oh, great. Could I see it? It's...part of a personal, and very important mission I'm on.

Prince Ali: Yes, of course you may have it. Anything to help a cool superhero like you.

He reaches into his shirt pocket and fishes out the small stuffed toy. I quickly grab it with my tentacles, then I put it in one of my pouches.

Suneater: Thank you. Now then, I'm off. I hope I find Ladybug soon, but try your best to hold things down until we show up.

Cat Noir: Don't worry, you can trust things to be left in my ever capable paws. I'll see ya later.

I climb out of the open sunroof, spread my wings and take off in search of Ladybug. I figure I could kill two birds with one stone and give Marinette her stuffed toy back as well. Weird thing is though, it didn't feel like fabric, it felt...unreal when I grabbed it from the prince. I'll ask Marinette about it later, but, right now, I've got a job to do. I land on a building that's close to La Grand Palais, pull out my phone, and call Marinette.