Chapter 4: Dimented Artist's Wicked Ambition

3rd POV

Marinette: HEELLLLP!!

It's the middle of the night, as we see Marinette ,running through Francois DuPont in terror, obviously fleeing from something. The camera pans behind Marinette to show her fleeing from a female villain with a purple color scheme. Her outifit, umbrella and mask are all completely purple. Her skin, and part of her hair, are white. Her hair, done up in pigtails, has a few purple streaks running through each pigtail. This villain is named Stormy Weather, a villain Ladybug and Catnoir have already faced off against and beaten.

Marinette continues fleeing from the villainess, before stopping and being greeted with another villainess Ladybug and Cat Noir have already stopped

Marinette continues fleeing from the villainess, before stopping and being greeted with another villainess Ladybug and Cat Noir have already stopped. Two villain's at once, this is serious. The villainess this time is quite obviously Alya- I mean, a familiar looking girl wearing a black skintight suit that has white accents on her hands/wrists, her feet/legs and her waist. The most prominent thing about her costume is the large glowing wifi symbol on her chest. This villainess is Lady Wifi.

Marinette backpedals and begins running back towards Stormy Weather, obviously having no plan in mind, when Lady Wifi whips out her phone and swipes her finger across the screen in Marinette's direction, sending a large glowing pause symbol at her...

Marinette backpedals and begins running back towards Stormy Weather, obviously having no plan in mind, when Lady Wifi whips out her phone and swipes her finger across the screen in Marinette's direction, sending a large glowing pause symbol at her, you know the one, probably. Stormy Weather saunters up to the frozen girl, and opens her parasol in her direction, sending a blast of energy towards the frozen Marinette. Can I reiterate how unbelievably, inescapably frozen Marinette is. Anyways, the blast of energy turns out to have encased Marinette in a block of solid ice. Y'know, in case she wasn't frozen before, duh. The two villainess's meet in the middle and begin celebrating over their newly frozen civilian when suddenly something falls out of the sky. It's a bird! ...Oh, and there's a hero to save the day, I guess. The hero in question has purple skin, wears a baret, has orange hair that gets darker at the tips, and has a tablet strapped to his wrist. He wears a white outfit with black stripes going across it, having a symbol in the middle. Who is this mysterious new hero? Certainly not OUR protagonist. And definitely not evil.

 And definitely not evil