Chapter three

Lilly's POV.

I woke up in Charlie's arms I looked at him and poked him he groaned and rolled over on top of me and kissed me "morning babe." He said smiling down at me I kissed him again "merry Christmas!" I said smiling into another heart-stopping butterfly-filled kiss "merry Christmas love birds. I'm sure you dad would LOVE to see this position Lilly!" Fleur said I laughed "yes. Charles I'd like to talk to you." Dad said coming behind Fleur Charlie's and my eyes got bigger than dragon eggs "dad!" I said pushing Charlie off of me. "Come on Weasley." He said I shot him an apologetic look he playfully glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. He walked out with my father "daddy you'd better be nice to him!" I said standing up with my hands on my hips Fleur closed the door and jumped up and down and squealed in excitement. "What's going on in here?!" Ginny ran in with Hermione "that's what I want to know!" Fleur said plopping on the bed "spill." She said I blushed and Ginny and Hermione came in and sat on the bed too "he asked me out yesterday..." I said feeling my cheeks burn again "so I walk in on... That, today?!" She asked with a smirk "moving a little fast aren't we?!" She asked I blushed again. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Ginny begged with a glint in her eyes and Hermione was looking at me with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "They where snogging on the bed!" They all started laughing "and then dad walked in!" I said grabbing a pillow and shoving it in my face while they laughed. "Get that out of your face you'll suffocate yourself!" Ginny said I sat up "that's what I'm trying to do!" I said and we all laughed. Charlie walked in looking shaken up. "Oh Merlin what'd he do to you?!" I asked walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist the girls started whispering while he hugged me. "He cursed me!" I took a step back "HE WHAT?!" I asked they all looked up at us with wide eyes "I blocked it but he kept sending them saying that if I touched you or broke your heart he'd do ten times worse!" The girls laughed and he bent down and kissed me gently. "I don't care though. I love you and no one, not even he is gonna change that." He said pecking me again I heard a chorus of 'awes' behind us the twins where sitting on the bed and the girls where filling them in they burst out laughing and looked at us "two of our brothers have veelas we've got a lot to live up too." George said looking at fred. "Oh yes but when Bill and Charlie screw up we'll be here." Fred said winking at me I glared at him playfully and Charlie held me tighter. "KIDDOS COME ON DOWN FOR GIFTS!" I kissed him again and went over and pulled the enchanted bag out from under the bed and passed it to Charlie he grabbed my hand and we all ran down stairs passing around presents I glared at daddy who smiled innocently at me until the twins told the story to everyone and soon they where all laughing and I was blushing profusely and glaring at my dad. He ruffled my hair and we opened our presents (we brought everyone candy)

I got: a Weasley sweater that was purple with a turquoise 'L' on it, a charm bracelet from my dad and tonks, an enchanted necklace from Fleur, lots of chocolate, candy and a rubber steak from the twins (which all laughed about and completely repulsed Charlie;) a set of books from Hermione, Charlie got me the dragon earring I wanted so desperately it wraps around your ear and its head sticks out of your earlobe (eBay baybeez!), and tonks and daddy gave me the most awesome gift ever!

"We're going to have a baby!"

I jumped up and hugged her "YAYY!" I said jumping up and down everyone laughed and I smiled "YAYY! I'm going to have a baby brother or sister! Wait dad aren't you to old to have more kids?" I asked he chuckled "I was only sixteen when you where born, which makes me in my early thirties now, So I don't think so." He said I smiled and hugged him "so your not mad at me for hexing your boyfriend?" He asked I poked him "I never said that!" I said laughing with everyone else "you guys have to have like ten kids I'm sick of being in such a tiny family! We only have three -almost four- the Wesley's have nine!" I said "what do you mean three?" Tonks asked looking confused "well you me and daddy and then the little baby whatever-it-is... That makes three almost four." I said giving her the same confused look shed just given me "so your accepting me into your family just like that?" She asked looking bewildered "tonks I've known you longer than I ever knew my mother already and if daddy is so crazy about you then you must be either pretty amazing or really good at love potions." I said she beamed and hugged me "awe!" Mrs. Weasley, Fleur, Ginny, Hermione, and the twins chorused I laughed and ruffled their hair "stop that you dorks!" I said plopping down next to them. "Heeyyyyy-" Fred started "everybody-" George continued "I is hungry!" I finished they all looked at me with wide eyes me and the twins smacked a three-way high-five and we all laughed. I hugged tonks again and we talked about baby things and baby names through the whole meal Charlie was holding my hand and talking to bill "oh and if its a boy Remus will probably be his middle name." She said smiling I nodded happily "if its a girl we might even name her after your mother I used to know her and she was amazingly wonderful. "Adele nymphadora Lupin... I like it!" I said hugging her again and we launched into a conversation about nurseries. I was so immensely happy I don't think I've ever been happier. I have the boy of my dreams, my parents, a baby brother or sister on the way, and a huge family accepting me like I'd been there forever. Could my life get any better?!